DXC Technology Announces Leadership Appointments to Support the “new DXC”
DXC Technology presented its latest leadership appointments further strengthening the DXC leadership team, the majority being new to DXC within the last year. This team is bringing the “new DXC,” which is focused on its customers and its people, to the market as it executes the company’s transformation journey.
DXC Customer Portfolio Leadership
Over the past year, CEO Mike Salvino has recruited new IT services industry leaders who bring formidable experience delivering for customers, inspiring people, and running and growing businesses. DXC announces the following appointments and changes to the team that will run DXC’s business and lead execution of the DXC transformation journey:
- Americas will be led by Jim Brady and David Swift. Jim joined DXC in June 2020 from Accumen, where he was the COO and previously worked at Accenture and Honeywell. David Swift joined DXC in November 2019 from Accolade where he was Chief Service Officer and previously worked at Aon Hewitt and Accenture.
- Asia Pacific will be led by Seelan Nayagam. Seelan has been with DXC for six years leading Australia/New Zealand (ANZ) and will now also lead Asia as one integrated business.
- Europe, Middle East & Africa will be led by Tom Pettit and Steve Turpie. Tom joined DXC in June 2020 from Accenture where he spent 25 years, most recently as a Senior Managing Director in Accenture’s Health and Public Services business. Steve joined DXC in November 2019 and previously held senior roles in strategic sourcing and procurement at QBE Insurance Group Ltd. and Zurich Insurance Company.
- DXC/Luxoft Analytics & Engineering will be run as a business unit under the leadership of Dmitry Loschinin, who was the CEO of Luxoft. Dmitry will now lead the combined DXC/Luxoft Analytics & Engineering business that has been a growth area for DXC.
DXC continues to strengthen the leadership and operations of its Corporate Functions that support the businesses with the following appointments:
- Marketing & Communications will be led by Shari Wenker, who will focus on rebuilding the brand externally and internally as Chief Marketing & Communications Officer. Shari joined DXC in April 2020 from Accenture, where she spent 24 years and most recently led marketing & communications for Accenture Technology.
- Legal will continue to be led by DXC veteran Bill Deckelman, General Counsel and Secretary for 12 years. Bill will transition his Secretary responsibilities to Zafar Hasan, Head of Corporate Legal, who joined DXC three years ago.
“I am very pleased with the leadership team that we have been able to create to drive the ‘new DXC’,” said Salvino. “We have attracted some outstanding industry talent and combined with the existing leaders have created a leadership team that has a strong track record of delivering for customers and people. I am looking forward to personally working with this team to continue to execute on our transformation journey.”
Recommended AI News: Mandiant Introduces New Cybersecurity Services for Microsoft Customers