ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference
The stage is set for premier enterprise blockchain and digital asset conference, ELEV8CON, to return to Las Vegas for the third consecutive year. The three-day conference & expo taking place December 8-11, 2019 will provide attendees with a global perspective on enterprise blockchain, distributed data management, and digital assets.
Use code to save 25% on registration: AiThority25
ELEV8CON taking place December 8-11 in Las Vegas is the premier annual conference & expo for enterprise blockchain, distributed data management, and digital assets. Dynamic workshops, panel discussions, presentations, case studies, and networking events will take place over three days in Las Vegas providing attendees with the necessary knowledge to assess these new technologies for their respective corporate environments. Connect with thought leaders, innovators, and implementers of blockchain, distributed ledger technologies to help elevate your business.
ELEV8 has added industry luminaries from supply chain, financial services and entertainment; verticals which blockchain and distributed ledger technology are prone to disrupt and reinvent legacy business models.
The all-star speaking lineup includes:
- Sandy Khaund, Vice President Blockchain Products at Ticketmaster
- Rohan Handa, New Ventures at BBVA
- Jason Kelley, General Manager, Blockchain Services at IBM
- Andrew Romans, CEO & General Partner at 7BC.VC, General Partner at Rubicon Venture Capital & Author
- Nabil Malouli, VP, Global E-commerce for DHL
- Phil Kelly, Executive Director, ConsenSys
- Scott Lundstrom, Group Vice President and General Manager of IDC Government and Health Insights at IDC Insights
- Tony Costa, SVP & CIO at Bumble Bee Foods
- Beralda (Ada) Kokoshi, Digital Product Development Lead & VP at State Street
- Jorden Woods & Radhika Iyengar, Founding Partners of StarChain Ventures
- Alex Mashinsky, Founder and CEO of Celsius Network
- Dr. Merav Ozair, NYU Professor; Founder and CEO of Digital Novelty
- Hrish Lotlikar, Co-Founder, SuperWorld
- Ruben Merre, CEO, NGRAVE
- Charles Manning, CEO of Kochava
- Olga Mack, CEO of Parley Pro
- Jason James, CIO of Net Health
“The 2019 edition of ELEV8CON is showcasing the most robust examples of blockchain applications being used today. Our incredible speaker lineup with share best practices, lessons learned and how their organizations are realizing ROI with blockchain technology,” said Waco Hoover, Co-Founder, ELEV8.
Notable topics from this year’s conference agenda will include:
- Rise of Digital Assets and Digital Money
- Supercharge your Blockchain Strategy
- What Blockchain Business Models are Working and Why?
- What are Stablecoins and who are they Relevant For?
- Securitization of Illiquid Assets
This year’s ELEV8CON will hold 800+ attendees, 100+ speakers and 30+ exhibitors over 4 days in Las Vegas, connecting attendees with blockchain technology industry thought leaders, innovators, and implementers of blockchain, distributed ledger technologies.
As a precursor to this year’s ELEV8CON, the ELEV8 team is holding another installment of their industry reception series, during Vegas Blockchain Week, October 26th. The event will feature two panel discussions, Catalyzing the Next Wave of Cross Border Payments and Cultivation of Cannabis on the Blockchain.
ELEV8CON’s 2019 research partner is IDC Insights, which offers industry-level research and solutions surrounding emerging technologies. With over 1,100 analysts worldwide and spanning 110 different countries, IDC offers a global perspective to IT professionals, business executives and investors.