NTT Advanced Technology Markets a New Version of the WinActor RPA Tool Abroad
With Added Features to Improve Productivity in Scenario Creation, the New Version Supports “New Work Styles” in the COVID-19 Era
NTT Advanced Technology Corporation is launching its latest version (Ver.7) of its robotic process automation (RPA) tool, “WinActor,” overseas on 1 October 2020, thus meeting the needs of users ranging from beginners to advanced programmers based on their nature of being “people centered.”
Recommended AI News: Top 10 AWS News And Updates During The COVID-19 You Should Know About
As the COVID-19 infection spreads, many companies are looking for “new ways of working,” and RPA is attracting attention as one of the most promising means of doing so. The WinActor RPA tool provided by the company based in Kawasaki City, Kanagawa Prefecture, has received the best reputation in Japan, as well as being presented to more than 5,300 companies.
WinActor Ver.7 is going to help clients pursue digital transformation, embracing a new work style suitable for the COVID-19 era, as well as improving their business efficiency. The main functions of Ver.7 are as follows.
1. People-centered functions
- By taking advantage of an increase in processing speed, the user interface is improved, thus being more redefined and easier to use.
- A tutorial is provided to allow users to learn all the main processes, ranging from the basics of scenario creation to practical application-oriented operations.
2. Powerful features for business use
- Users can edit multiple scenarios simultaneously on the same screen, allowing them to copy and paste parts of a scenario from one scenario to another while viewing multiple scenarios.
- WinActor Scenario Script, scenario editor for advanced programmers, allows them to carry out scenario development using a programming language with which they are sure to be familiar.
3. Support for scenario creation
- OCR-based image matching will make it easier to record and perform operations related to character sequences on the screen.
- The table dragging function pulls the table information from a web page. If the table covers a number of pages, WinActor accesses them one by one, and the performance achieved in the information table is a single CSV file.
4. Dual language capability
- Users can change languages to fit their individual runtime environments. Also, scenarios developed in Japanese can be used in English without modification, and vice versa.
Recommended AI News: Asian Fintech News: NEC Acquires Swiss Financial Software Company, Avaloq