Frelii Inc. provided a shareholder update on the Company’s strategic roadmap detailing how it will further evolve its proprietary DNA profiling artificial intelligence (AI) to meet the growing demands of targeted market segments, including medical cannabis use analysis, telehealth and precision medicine, life and health insurance, consumer wellness and hospital systems.
Frelii provides update regarding strategic roadmap detailing how it will further evolve its proprietary DNA profiling artificial intelligence (AI) to meet the growing demands of targeted market segments.
Frelii continues to develop and grow its patented AI technology, leveraged base code and large data sets gathered from public and private partnerships. Frelii’s predictive capacity with its precision medicine and health and wellness AI has increased from 84% to 98.5%. And the flagship high-efficiency Genetic Sequencing and analysis using Frelii’s proprietary technology has increased to greater than 99% and 99.999% accuracy on whole genome and exome sequencing, respectively. Current competitive solutions analyze approximately 400 thousand data points, generating approximately 384 outcomes, such as diet suggestions or identification of potential health risks. The Frelii AI technology has dramatically increased the data points analyzed to over 60 million, yielding more than 60 million outcomes.
Due to this continued expansion of its AI and market segment specific UI, Frelii has been able to create negotiations with institutions and organizations in each target market segment that will allow the Company to maximize its business development, strategic growth and revenue for the foreseeable future. The Company’s unique technology is particularly attractive to these select segments because of the fundamentally different approach Frelii takes using AI to interpret DNA testing results. This will allow each roadmap market segment to have much greater insight and decision making perspective than what is currently available, creating greater competitive advantage for each partner and alliance within their own respective markets.
“Current DNA analysis solutions that only take a few hundred thousand data points into consideration run the risk of phenotypic misdiagnosis,” said Ian Jenkins, CEO of Frelii. “We are providing a sea-change with our profoundly more robust technological capabilities. We enable visualization into epigenetic expression as clusters of millions of 3D models. Through this, our AI derives meaning from the clusters with true interconnected data. As such, we are opening the doors to far more specific and accurate DNA analysis and far broader applications to a number of market segments from precision medicine to life insurance and beyond.”
Attention will still be given to the company’s consumer offerings; however, the consistently expanding and growing capabilities make Frelii’s offerings significant to expanded markets in the following ways:
- Medical Cannabis Use Analysis. In geographies where medical cannabis is legal, such as Canada, the application of Frelii’s AI can be used to help medical professionals determine the best or most appropriate plant genetics and dose to use with patients based on the patient’s genetic information. The Frelii technology has the potential to greatly impact how medical cannabis is used for medicinal purposes making treatment safer, kinder and faster.
- Telemedicine and Precision Medicine. Because Frelii conducts whole-genosequencing, its technology can be leveraged to advance precision medicine when used for disease treatment and prevention by taking into consideration an individual patient’s complete genome with more than 60 million data points. Medical professionals and researchers will be able to more accurately predict and provide treatment strategies.
- Life and Health Insurance. Life insurance and other insurance underwriting can be enhanced with the Company’s DNA-based health risk capabilities. The Company believes that this application of its technology may provide far more accurate underwriting than simple blood tests and physical exams, which is the current method of information gathering for life insurance providers.
- Consumer Wellness. Frelii has plans in the near future to offer corporate wellness organizations the opportunity to enhance their personalized wellness plans by ordering lab diagnostic kits for more comprehensive blood testing and analysis. Additionally, Frelii will continue to enable consumers to use their DNA to better understand their unique nutrition and health needs and receive meal plans and supplement recommendations specific to their needs.
- Hospital Systems. The Company’s technology and its application to diagnostic, health risk identification and precision medicine could improve health care and lower costs of health providers. Health providers will use the Company’s technology to identify risks before symptoms or complaints arise, when such health issues could be addressed more efficiently and potentially more cost-effectively.
The company will provide further updates on strategic partnerships and joint ventures within each target segment, as such agreements and material contracts are executed.