Bitcoin IRATM Survey Majority of Crypto Investors Want to Earn Interest on Their Investments
Bitcoin IRA, the world’s first, largest, and most secure digital asset IRA technology platform that allows clients to purchase cryptocurrencies and other digital assets for their retirement accounts, today released results of their recent survey asking clients what they wanted most from their retirement investments.
Overall, the data shows that investor outlook remains very bullish on crypto despite the volatile market conditions caused by the global COVID-19 pandemic. Crypto investors are looking for large returns and are seeking alternative assets and earlier-stage cryptocurrencies as a way to meet those goals.
- 53% of respondents are interested in earning interest on their investments, either by staking Ethereum or lending.
- Investing in alternative coins are still of high interest to consumers (ranked #1 among new desired features in 2020), despite the higher market volatility and unproven product often found in these smaller coins.
- Crypto investors appear to have a larger appetite for alternative assets as 46% would like to invest in precious metals, 36% in cannabis and 9% in movies.
- 57% of Bitcoin IRA users buy and hold cryptocurrency as a long-term investment.
- 42% believe the price of Bitcoin will be $15,000 or higher by the end of the year.
Recommended AI News: Hyundai Mobis Develops The Next-Generation V2X Control Technology
There were over 300 responses to the poll and participants were a randomized, select group of individuals comprised of the company’s clients, account holders and customer prospects since 2016. Participants did not receive compensation or likewise for their participation in the poll.
“Bitcoin IRA investors are expecting to make gains in crypto that out-perform traditional assets in 2020,” explains Chris Kline, co-founder and COO at Bitcoin IRA. “We’re so excited to be continuously working on new investment offerings and upgrades based on their feedback as we work to helping them reach their retirement goals.”
Recommended AI News: Binhai Vows More Financial Support For Smart Manufacturing