Precisely Achieves the Latest SAP Integration Certification for S/4HANA Cloud
Precisely, the global leader in data integrity, announced it has achieved certification for integrations in the following SAP environments:
“Fast and agile SAP automation, and multi-domain master data management that includes SAP master data, is crucial for maximizing data processes and unlocking true value from S/4HANA investments. The new certification underscores our continued commitment to support customers by ensuring there is no lapse in support for business-critical SAP processes.”
- SAP S/4HANA 2022 Cloud, private edition
- SAP S/4HANA 2022 Cloud, extended edition
- RISE with SAP
The latest Automate Function Module (AFM 20.3.1) ensures SAP compatibility with the Precisely portfolio of SAP process automation, product information management (PIM) and master data management (MDM) solutions – supporting customers with migrations from legacy systems, including SAP ECC to SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
The following Precisely solutions are supported with AFM 20.3.1:
- Automate Evolve: the leading process automation platform specifically designed to digitize strategic SAP data processes
- Automate Studio: the premier Excel-to-SAP solutions platform that enables business users to automate complex SAP business processes and make mass data changes quickly and easily
- Automate Studio Manager: a powerful administration and governance platform for Automate Studio licenses, enabling customers to get granular control over sharing content, assigning licenses, executing jobs from the server, and much more
- EnterWorks: an enterprise-grade PIM, MDM, and DAM (digital asset management) data hub that helps customers to compete and thrive in today’s digital economy—across all channels
For many companies increasingly battling economic uncertainty and supply chain fragility, intelligent ERP combined with flexible, scalable, automation is powerful force for ensuring business agility and more robust supply chain processes in 2023 and beyond. A recent SAPinsider report revealed that 89% of businesses believe process automation to be “important” or “very important” to attain digital transformation objectives for their supply chains.
“With SAP confirming it will be reducing support for ECC by 2027, there is no better time for businesses to unlock new efficiencies with automated business processes across mission-critical operations,” said John Reda, SVP Product Management – Data Integration, at Precisely. “Fast and agile SAP automation, and multi-domain master data management that includes SAP master data, is crucial for maximizing data processes and unlocking true value from S/4HANA investments. The new certification underscores our continued commitment to support customers by ensuring there is no lapse in support for business-critical SAP processes.”
Recommended AI News: Kount, an Equifax Company, Expands International Presence
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]