New VlogBox Webinar to Overcome Key Obstacles Kids’ Content Creators Face
VlogBox has just announced its next “Get-Together” webinar series for content owners and video creators looking for guidance on video distribution, monetization, and promotion. While the previous event covered all content verticals, the upcoming webinar, scheduled for 20th December, will focus specifically on animation and kids’ video. This free panel discussion will help animation studios, children’s content distributors and resellers, kids-vloggers and talent agencies, as well as publishers and TV channels gain new and valuable insights into the latest strategies and pathways for success in these highly competitive markets.
The number of CTV users keeps growing; for the major video streaming services, kids’ content continues to shine as one of the most in-demand verticals.
The panel agenda will include:
- Most popular types of content for kids
- Getting started: team building, platforms to work with, marketing strategies
- Effective ways to catch the eye of your audience and make them love your content
- Key success factors
- Choosing beneficial partnerships, awards, and special events to attend
- Challenges of content creation, delivery, distribution, advertising, and monetization
The webinar’s panel of experts ready to share their ideas and varied perspectives includes:
- Anna McMichael, director of Strategic Partnerships at VlogBox, a global OTT channel development, monetization and distribution platform.
- Victoria Bolotova, the Head of Media International Sales at Digital Television Russia (DTR), previously a Senior Media Manager at Animacord.
- Ian Phillips, founder of Toy Trains 4u, a child-focused YouTube Channel with over five billion views. He is also the owner of the Funlings toy brand.
- Dan Sarto, co-founder, publisher, and editor-in-chief of Animation World Network (AWN.com), one of the industry’s leading animation information portals since 1996.
Click here for your free registration: https://vlogbox.com/vlogbox-get-together-the-key-obstacles-to-overcome-for-kids-video-creators
VlogBox is an OTT app development, management, and monetization company. We bring high monetization yields to content creators. Striving to perfect their suite of content distribution services, VlogBox video monetization platform covers the hosting, encoding, and streaming of video content combined with custom app development for our clients and, above all, efficient ad monetization.
Recommended AI News: Zixi Works With AWS For Advanced Monitoring
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]