Google Cloud Makes a Feisty Jump into AI and Machine-Level Translation for Contact Centers
Google Cloud services could see more inroads into AI and NLP-based technology in the very near future. Google is betting heavily on smart technologies and aiming to rapidly transform the hyper-competitive cloud infrastructure ecosystem. With a missing to bring “AI to Everyone”, Google had recently announced Google Duplex to accomplish regular tasks over the phone.
Going a step further since May’s announcement on Google Duplex, the tech giant is now adding a fully-developed automated suite of machine learning tools to empower call centers with AI. Google AutoML Vision is making a moving into public beta phase, even as their NLP and translation tools are available for general use.
Here Are 5 Highly Productive Things Business Teams Can Achieve with Google Cloud Center AI
- Improve Contact center productivity with intuitive customer care experience with the very first “Hello”
- Work with Powerful Virtual Agents that can cut a customer’s waiting time
- A live agent, called Agent Assist, brings machine learning-driven insights to deliver highly interactive insights and relevant upsell opportunities
- Google AI directs powerful analytics for business managers and analysts through call automation and NLP
- Strengthened partner relationships that can automatically parse topics of conversation and step the call performance.
Global business and technology leaders are taking to the stage to talk about how the cloud has fundamentally transformed their people and their business. Tune in now for stories about #AI, #ML, cloud-based apps, and more → https://t.co/27maSW1GKZ pic.twitter.com/Wl4y2fkdWH
— Google Cloud (@googlecloud) July 25, 2018
The new AI-powered Contact Center AI turned eyeballs at the Google Cloud Next early this week. The AI agent is among the first human-like voice assistant that could answer to a phone caller. This would enable call center teams to link in their communication channels to a consumer-facing bot on any marketing interface. This means AI would be at the center of Google’s initiative to tackle client-facing problems even before they reach the human agents.
Google Duplex technology could help in completing specific tasks, such as scheduling meetings, attending to phone calls, and fixing appointments. Google AI is now allowing humans to speak normally in an interactive manner without the usual disruption that machine-like voice induce.
Recommended Read: Convince Mozilla About Risks of AI and Drive Home with $225,000