DataRobot Propels Intelligent Business Forward with Launch of “DataRobot AI Cloud”
DataRobot unveiled DataRobot AI Cloud, a unified environment built for the next generation of intelligent business. DataRobot AI Cloud serves as a single platform to accelerate delivery of AI to production for every organization. DataRobot also announced new features and capabilities for DataRobot AI Cloud to enhance operations in production and easily build AI-powered applications to deliver critical business insights.
DataRobot AI Cloud is designed for today’s challenges and opportunities facing organizations. The end-to-end platform brings together disparate data and users, spanning expert data scientists to IT operators to business analysts, through enhanced collaboration and continuous optimization across the entire AI lifecycle. Built as a multi-cloud platform, DataRobot AI Cloud enables organizations to run on any combination of public clouds, data centers, or at the edge, with governance to protect and secure your business.
DataRobot AI Cloud delivers unique advantages to organizations:
- Single platform for all users, unifying data scientists, analytics experts, IT and the business
- Single view of all data from any source, any type
- Unified, end-to-end platform across the AI lifecycle
- Clear and trusted business outcomes
- Deployed and operated at scale on any cloud, in the data center, and at the edge
- Modular and extensible, building on existing investments in applications, infrastructure, and IT operations systems
“AI will reshape every industry, every business service, every customer interaction,” said Dan Wright, CEO of DataRobot. “DataRobot AI Cloud captures insights and learnings from years of technological innovation and partnering closely with our customers, enabling users of all skill sets to deliver more models, faster, and drive unprecedented business value with AI.”
Organizations are under growing pressure to transform the volumes of data captured by their systems into valuable insights that drive impact across all levels and lines of business. But the reality is that success with AI often falls short: 87% of organizations struggle with long deployment cycles, according to an upcoming report by Algorithmia.
DataRobot is one of the most widely deployed and proven AI platforms in the market today, delivering over a trillion predictions for leading companies around the world. The company works across all industries and verticals, including a third of the Fortune 50. Customers like Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) Europe — the world’s largest brewer and owner of Budweiser, Stella Artois, and Corona — rely on DataRobot’s integrated platform for strategic planning and operational decision-making.
Recommended AI News: Cortavo Revolutionizes Virtual Private Server Performance With a Data Center Refresh
“DataRobot’s platform allows us to make better insight-driven business decisions on a global scale,” said Renato Piai, Commercial and Consumer Analytics Director, AB InBev Europe. “Understanding and engaging with our customers and forecasting demand as we look ahead is imperative. DataRobot provides cutting-edge AI technology for AB InBev to remain agile in a complex and rapidly-shifting market.”
This launch includes groundbreaking new features and capabilities to manage AI at scale in production and enable AI-driven decisions across all lines of business, all within a single platform:
- First-of-its-kind Decision Intelligence to make AI accessible to front-line decision makers, including pre-built use case solutions accelerators to quickly get started with the most popular AI use cases, and new capabilities to automate and scale predictions with Decision Intelligence Flows
- Powerful new tools for code-first data science experts, including Composable ML, enhanced cloud-hosted notebooks, and code-centric data pipelines
- Continuous AI and bias monitoring for ML operators to optimize model performance after deployment and ensure fair and unbiased models in production, at scale
“The AI market is rapidly evolving, reflecting the changing needs of customers and increased demands for mission-critical intelligent business services,” said Ritu Jyoti, Group Vice President, Worldwide Artificial Intelligence and Automation Research Practice Global AI Research Lead of IDC. “Our methodology for building and running AI has to meet these needs, to deliver a cloud fabric that connects diverse data and users with enhanced foresight into business decisions, deployed to any environment. DataRobot AI Cloud is uniquely positioned in the scope and scale it offers to meet these evolving opportunities and deliver a foundation for AI in the future.”
Recommended AI News: Bay Alarm Medical and Kami Vision Sign Deal to Bring Vision AI to Eldercare Industry