NVIDIA Omniverse Ecosystem Arrives to Transform Virtual Workflows with AR VR and Advanced GPU Capabilities
No-code, supercomputing and AR VR DevOps could be the new benchmarks for next-gen IT capabilities, and that’s exactly what NVIDIA Omniverse Ecosystem’s arrival has shown. At the recently concluded GTC event, NVIDIA has announced cutting-edge capabilities for virtual workflows across NVIDIA Omniverse Ecosystem. The new capabilities would enable millions of NVIDIA developers to take their workflows to next level with AR VR, Virtual Simulation, and 3D Automation techniques.
What is NVIDIA Omniverse Ecosystem?
NVIDIA Omniverse is an indigenously-built open DevOps platform for virtual collaboration. The platform allows DevOps teams to virtually collaborate and accurately simulate and test extensions, apps, connectors, and microservices for their existing and planned functionalities — all these happening in a real-time environment.
With the growing NVIDIA Developer Program, Omniverse users can get access to the latest technical resources, tutorials, and much more, especially with capabilities involving the use of AR, VR, multi-GPU rendering for virtual simulation.
Developers and software providers are welcome to build custom tools on the Omniverse platform to expand its functionality. At GTC, NVIDIA also announced the latest addition to the Omniverse Connectors program. The connector program would enable developers to work with popular tools such as Esri, Reallusion, Lightmap, RADiCAL, and Replica Studios in a complex environment.
What Omniverse Universe Includes
In addition to the latest in supercomputing capabilities, the latest additions also include the following platforms:
- Omniverse Avatar for AI, NLP, speech analytics, recommendation engines, simulation, and computer vision, enabling the data science teams to work collaboratively with DevOps to generate interactive AI avatars.
- Omniverse Replicator for training deep neural networks using synthetic data.
- NVIDIA CloudXR for building interactively stream Omniverse experiences linked to mobile AR and VR devices.
- Omniverse VR, the world’s first full-image, real-time ray-traced VR for advanced VR capabilities.
- Omniverse XR Remote provides AR capabilities and virtual cameras, enabling designers to view their assets fully ray-traced through iOS and Android devices.
- Omniverse Farm lets teams use multiple workstations or servers together to power jobs like rendering, synthetic data generation, or file conversion.
- Omniverse Showroom available as an app in Omniverse Open Beta, lets nontechnical users play with Omniverse tech demos that showcase the platform’s real-time physics and rendering technologies.
In short, the NVIDIA Omniverse ecosystem would not only support Devops teams but also the creative people and designers to come up with the best-in-class 3D development, simulation and reference workflows.
Top NVIDIA News: NVIDIA Announces Platform For Creating AI Avatars
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]