yellowHEAD Launches Alison 2.0 Featuring New AI Tools to Further Optimize Ad Creative
- Alison 2.0 uses improved statistical modeling and computer vision to ensure ad creative achieves maximum results
yellowHEAD, the AI-powered performance marketing company, announced the launch of Alison 2.0, featuring significant updates to its SaaS creative insights platform. Alison 2.0 leverages recent innovations in statistical modeling and computer vision to improve the platform’s ability to ideate, analyze, and optimize ad creative. Marketers and performance advertisers can use the platform’s enhanced AI engines to ensure their campaigns achieve maximum results and avoid ad fatigue.
Alison is an AI creative insights platform that analyzes dozens of ad creative parameters — such as characters, imagery, color, copy, sound, and others — to identify the best construction for campaign performance across digital channels. This approach to creative optimization has proven remarkably effective, as ads created by Alison have generated more than three times the return on ad spend created through traditional means. Employing a retooled algorithm set, Alison 2.0 improves the full range of the platform’s capabilities.
Recommended AI News: Former Snowflake and AppDynamics Sales Executive Joins Nobl9 to Lead Worldwide Sales
Platform upgrades in Alison 2.0 include:
- Enhanced Intelligent Recommendations: Alison 2.0 uses a more robust statistical model to drive its actionable recommendations, ensuring the creative elements used in ad campaigns achieve custom KPIs based on placement, geography, and other factors.
- Improved Element Identification: Alison 2.0 uses new computer vision technology, combined with human intelligence, to more accurately identify unique creative elements such as characters, colors, music, text, and much more.
- Upgraded Automated Tagging: Alison 2.0 uses innovations in machine learning and additional taxonomies to support more accurate ad creative analysis.
- Enrolled Desktop Application Compatibility: Previously available only via mobile app, Alison 2.0 makes these features available on desktop devices.
“Alison is the most intelligent tool in the market to help advertisers produce ad creative that resonates with their audiences and drives their top KPIs,” said Shai Karmi, CEO of yellowHEAD. “With these latest improvements, we’ve made Alison even smarter. We’ve updated the machine learning algorithms, enhanced the computer vision models, and improved the intelligent recommendations system. We employ some of the best data scientists in the industry, and they’ve done a tremendous job of pushing the boundaries of what AI can do for advertisers.”
Recommended AI News: Moogsoft Expands Leadership Team With New SVP, Commercial and Velocity Sales