Breaking Language Barriers: Voicero, the Real-Time AI Translation Platform that Ensures Your Ideas are Heard
What happens when millions of meetings are held daily by different people speaking different languages, and with varying levels of fluency? It can lead to inefficient and natural communication, right?
To empower professionals to express their best ideas in any language across the world, Woopi, Stefanini Group’s Artificial Intelligence (AI) company, created and launched an AI-based simultaneous translation platform, Voicero.
Recommended: The Future is Now with Open AI ChatGPT-Powered Microsoft Teams Premium
- The product is integrated with the leading collaboration platform Microsoft Teams and is available through Azure Marketplace and AppSource.
- Voicero allows real-time voice translation, meaning a professional can speak Korean and others can hear it in the language of preference.
Alex Winetzki, Woopi CEO and Director of R&D at Stefanini Group explained that in most cases, talented professionals do not come across as skilled professionals by not speaking a specific language during a meeting.
The brand skimmed through its expertise in AI disciplines to create ‘a product that’s simple and easy to understand as if there was an interpreter in the meeting. We believe Voicero will expand the possibilities of personal and professional communication in dozens of languages. Through our distribution agreement with Microsoft, we’re confident the tool will become accessible to anyone, anywhere on the planet.’
Recommended: Nokia Rejigs Strategy to Meet New Frontiers in Cloud Connectivity
Voicero underwent dozens of tests and improvements over the course of a year, initiated by Woopi’s internal Research and Development team and subsequently extended to Stefanini Brazil and global collaborators. The proofs of concept aimed to ensure excellence on three fronts:
- Presenting the solution to some customers and partners to analyze the real interest in the product.
- Ensure value delivery and measure whether the tool has brought benefits in breaking down language barriers, using the experience and assertiveness of the bot.
- Knowing the potential of Voicero and allowing the tool to become scalable, available, and resilient for large volumes of use.
Voicero – The features
- 20 Input / Output Languages
- Male & Female Voices
- Exclusive on Microsoft Teams
- Individual Setup
Stefanini is a global group of Brazilian origin with 35 years of experience in the technology market, focusing on assisting customers in the process of digital transformation in their business. With the purpose of “Cocreating solutions for a better future”, the group has been recognized with several awards for its innovative DNA and impact on results.
It operates on the following fronts: Consulting (Technology and Business Agility), Analytics & IA, Banking & Payments, Cybersecurity, Manufacturing (Industry 4.0), and Digital Marketing.
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com].
Comments are closed.