DataRobot Core Unveiled, Complete With Capabilities For The Expert Data Scientist
New platform release introduces over 80 new features and capabilities for the next generation of intelligent business
DataRobot announced DataRobot Core, a comprehensive offering that broadens its AI Cloud platform for code-first data science experts. DataRobot also announced its latest platform release, extending the capabilities of AI Cloud for all users with broader and more sophisticated analytical capabilities for data scientists, enhanced decision intelligence, and new features to manage and scale operations in production.
Recommended AI News:
The unprecedented demand for AI, combined with the complexity in delivering AI to production, has created significant delays in data science initiatives for all businesses at a time when AI has never been more vital to business outcomes: 87% of organizations continue to struggle with long deployment timelines, while data scientists spend at least 50% of their time on non-strategic model deployment. To scale quickly and remain agile, data science teams need the tools and product capabilities to deliver high-impact results, faster.
DataRobot Core brings together a complete portfolio of purpose-built capabilities that give data scientists ultimate flexibility in how they deliver AI to the business, enabling faster experimentation and rapid time to value, while making teams more efficient and effective at driving clear business impact from AI:
- Platform: Unified environment with first-class, embedded and multilanguage notebook experience; Composable ML to seamlessly pivot between code-first and automated model generation; code-centric pipelines on top of Apache Spark; open API to enable programmatic access to the full AI Cloud platform; and built for the modern enterprise with support for the reliability, governance, compliance and scale needs across industries.
- Resources: Extensive portfolio of accelerators, third-party integrations and libraries to expedite AI delivery and drive efficiency, along with evolving education resources to advance skills and enable data scientists to stay at the cutting edge.
- Community: Shared knowledge and access to the unique expertise of the DataRobot team, industry experts and thousands of community members from DataRobot customers representing some of the largest and most successful AI implementations in the world.
DataRobot’s team of over 300 data scientists are pioneering efforts in AI, with applied expertise across more than a million active projects for customers across industries on a global scale. Leveraging DataRobot AI Cloud, full service direct mortgage lender Embrace Home Loans eliminated 43 million lines of code, freeing up their data scientists to build even more complex and strategic solutions.
“DataRobot has been transformational for our business,” said Keith Portman, Chief Analytics Officer at Embrace Home Loans. “DataRobot’s AI Cloud platform enabled us to double our return on marketing investment spend and maintain a notebook-first approach. Our data scientists can now build complex models with flexibility and seamless integration, gaining back hours of time.”
Alongside Core, the launch of DataRobot 7.3 introduces over 80 new features and capabilities designed for all users to enable AI-driven decisions across all lines of business, within a single platform. DataRobot 7.3 offers:
- Expanded Support for Diverse Use Cases. Giving data science teams native, out-of-the-box flexibility across data types, users can now run anomaly detection with images and leverage the next generation of Text AI, as well as comprehensive tools, including Multimodal Clustering, Time-Series Segmented Modeling and Multilabel Classification.
- Better, Faster Decisions with Decision Intelligence. Teams can rapidly deploy models that combine complex rules and business logic with post-process prediction scores with simple APIs, and build fully customized AI applications in a matter of minutes with no coding required.
- Enhanced Performance Monitoring, Compliance and Regulatory Capabilities. Automated compliance documentation now extends to custom models built outside of DataRobot, streamlining regulation readiness for all users. With all models in production, users can easily evaluate and compare challenger models against live models, and clearly see if a model should be replaced in order to maintain peak performance for the business.
“For organizations , translating data and AI into tangible outcomes is critical in order to remain competitive and thrive,” said Nenshad Bardoliwalla, Chief Product Officer at DataRobot. “DataRobot Core and 7.3 are designed to meet increasing demand and scale, and empower the largest number of AI creators, from code-centric data science teams to business analysts and decision makers, to experiment fast and collaborate effectively on the same platform. Together, these solutions provide the much-needed flexibility, speed and control that brings trustworthy AI solutions to life for every organization.”
In support of DataRobot Core, DataRobot is also announcing an expanded partnership with AtScale to deliver more comprehensive data access and feature modeling to customers. AtScale brings its semantic layer technology to DataRobot Core, simplifying connections from DataRobot to a broad range of cloud data platforms and providing a powerful modeling canvas for feature engineering. Together, DataRobot and AtScale deliver complete services for organizations to operationalize AI/ML workloads with support for a wide range of data platforms, protocols and visualization platforms.
Recommended AI News:
[To share your insights with us, please write to ]