Enerjoy Launches AlarmMe APP in IOS to Help Users Live Productively
Enerjoy Limited, one of the world’s best APP developers, has launched AlarmMe – a brand new self-care APP with a variety of new features. It helps users increase contentment and life satisfaction by managing and monitoring their well-being.
Latest Aithority Insights: Milton Security Sponsors InfraGard National
AlarmMe is an all-in-one APP which combines smart alarm, sleep tracker, routine planner, self-care toolkit and customized widgets on it.
- In smart alarm mode, it wakes people up gradually in your lightest sleep cycle. You can create alarm with advanced functions like wake-up mission, personalized broadcast and alarm tone.
- By recording sounds, the sleep tracker will assess sleep stages, monitor sleep habits and identity potential sleep disorders. And the sleep aids help people fall asleep quickly in a natural way.
- It can be used as a routine planner which assists people in time management. This feature is built to allocate time and attention in the most effective way.
- It offers a wide range of self-care tools to help with better overall mental health including breathe technology, mood tracker, meditation and much more.
- This APP also comes with daily quotes, daily news, daily horoscope, daily bible verse and and an abundance of customized widgets under one interface.
Browse The Complete News About Aithority: Versapay Acquires Leading Cash Application Fintech Company DadeSystems
First launched in January 2022, AlarmMe has climbed into the top 40 in Health & Fitness category within 3 months and maintains an average 4.9/5 rating on IOS APP Store, which is a remarkable achievement. It still has a lot more potential and the APP developer Enerjoy will be utilizing data shared from users to optimize the APP and help users wake up easily at the most perfect time with regard of sleep phase.
According to Precedence Research, the global health and wellness market size was reached $4436.1 billion in 2020 and is expected to hit $7,656.7 billion by 2030.
“We started as a smart alarm APP, but have grown far beyond that,” said Betty He, the founder and CEO of Enerjoy. “Our vision is to change the way people think about their health and their mindset, leading more people to a healthier and more productive life. In addition, health and wellness is a $4 trillion industry and we believe there is a huge opportunity to build a fast-growing company in this rapidly expanding and important space.”
Read More About Aithority News : ALLETE Closes Acquisition of New Energy Equity, a Leading Solar Development Company
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]