Thryv, Leading Small Business Software Provider, Announces New App Market, Integrating Everyday Tools to Its Award-Winning Client Experience Platform
After months of development, Thryv, Inc., the leading small business software provider, announced today the launch of a robust App Market to support its flagship product Thryv. Thryv is one of the fastest growing end-to-end client experience platforms that enables small business owners to get the job, manage the job and get credit.
“Thryv has achieved tremendous subscriber growth within five years,” said Vice President of Product and Marketing Ryan Cantor. “By partnering and integrating other successful applications into our own, we are able to provide our clients with the ultimate client experience platform.”
Recommended AI News: Watermark’s Innovative CV Imports Feature Reduces Data Entry Time by 80% for Faculty
Thryv’s new App Market integrates with several tools small business owners already use today.
Initial integrations include:
- QuickBooks Online—Access your customers, invoices and payments for a perfect sync between Thryv and QuickBooks Online. Requires QuickBooks account.
- Constant Contact—Ensure all your customers get your messages with two-way sync of your contacts between Thryv and Constant Contact.
- Zoom—Boost your employee and customer engagement with an industry-leading platform for meetings, webinars, conference rooms, phone, and chat.
- JotForm—A simple way to add leads and contacts to your Thryv from customizable forms that sync your data with your contacts.
- Chrome Notifier—Never miss another important message, appointment, or payment. Receive Thryv push notifications on your desktop so you can work on other projects and never miss a beat.
The Company invites all those looking to open up their products and services to new markets to apply for access to Thryv App Market’s open developer platform, adding that its full and robust application programming interface (API) documentation allows for quick and easy development for integration with Thryv.
“At Thryv, we believe in the perseverance of our small business clients,” said Cantor. “And we know we’re fortunate to be in a business that can give them the tools they need to work virtually, when that need is now higher than ever.”
In addition, the Company announced a lineup of apps coming soon to its new app market, including QuickBooks Desktop, MailChimp, Transunion, Indeed and Clover.
Recommended AI News: OnDeck Begins Processing Applications for SBA Paycheck Protection Program