Zycus Bolsters End-To-End Contract Management With ‘Zycus CLM Connect’ App on Salesforce Appexchange
Zycus has announced the availability of its enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management platform, Zycus CLM Connect, on Salesforce AppExchange. This integration will enable Sales Managers, Account Managers, and Business Development Professionals to manage the end-to-end contracting process directly from their Salesforce application.
Recommended AI News: Fintech Leader Airwallex Snags $160 Million Funding from Salesforce Ventures
The Zycus CLM Connect App will increase the efficiency of the sales community by allowing them to initiate the contract creation request from Salesforce directly, whereby the contract is automatically created in Zycus iContract by pulling in the necessary fields from Salesforce. Seamless updates on the contract flowing back from the Zycus system will allow them to be on top of all their contracting activities and thus saving a lot of time to focus on deal closures.
Here are some of the other keys tasks that can be executed without any hassles:
- Request contracts from opportunities with a single click
- Create standard contracts with legally approved templates from Salesforce
- Track the contracts against opportunities directly from Salesforce
- Receive the updates on changes to the contract directly in Salesforce
- View the signed contract from Salesforce directly
- Start amendments and renewals on old contracts from Salesforce
Kanishka Ghosh, Global Director of Product Management at Zycus Inc. commented, “While Zycus’s has enjoyed a leadership position in the buy-side contracting solution space for many years now, great enhancements like this make a very compelling option for the sell-side too. The Zycus CLM App is one of the many solutions from that addresses the growing need for out-of-the-box integrations of 3rd party applications with the Zycus product platform”