Adhesion Wealth Partners with WealthShield on OCIO+ Services
Adhesion OCIO+ enables advisors to better serve their clients across all market conditions
Adhesion Wealth announced a strategic partnership with WealthShield, an investment firm dedicated to helping entrepreneurial financial advisors succeed through outsourced chief investment officer (OCIO) services. Through this collaboration, Adhesion clients have exclusive access to Adhesion OCIO+, a range of integrated services enabling advisors to harness the powerful combination of the Adhesion platform and WealthShield’s innovative OCIO services – all through a single login.
“We often hear feedback from advisors looking for investment guidance and manager selection and asset allocation assistance,” said Barrett Ayers, President of Adhesion. “While many advisors appreciate pre-built allocations, others require a research methodology that allows them to tailor the solution with their own preferences. WealthShield’s OCIO solutions offer this flexibility and are very compatible with the growth-minded advisors we typically work with, which makes this partnership a perfect fit.”
Adhesion OCIO+ offers more than just OCIO services. The powerful combination of Adhesion’s advanced, unified managed account platform and personalized services along with WealthShield’s OCIO capabilities gives Adhesion OCIO+ users access to a next-gen financial delivery solution designed to help future-proof their practices in an increasingly volatile time. By providing advisors with an extra layer of skilled research and analytics capabilities, Adhesion OCIO+ can help simplify the portfolio construction process, offer access to new asset classes and help advisors differentiate themselves in a crowded market.
Recommended AI News: King & Union Introduces Fractional Ownership Of Premium Threat Intelligence
Potential Benefits of Adhesion OCIO+ include:
- Enhanced Client Experiences: As part of Adhesion’s powerful unified managed account platform, advisors can access a suite of portfolio and practice management tools all within a streamlined and comprehensive investment experience.
- Scalability: Smaller firms can gain access to the enterprise-grade research capabilities found in Adhesion OCIO+ while their clients gain access to best-in-breed managers and sophisticated thought leadership.
- Customizable Asset Allocation: Advisors can deploy WealthShield’s asset allocation models right out of the box or choose to apply varying levels of customization depending on the level of personalization needed, such as the ability to substitute in secondary managers and alternative asset types (e.g. mutual fund, direct index or ETF), or alter portfolio construction methods from traditional strategic allocation to core/satellite.
- Tax Management: Adhesion OCIO+ can help advisors incorporate pre-trade tax-aware considerations and other variables to help ensure optimization of tax opportunities that could help enhance their clients’ after-tax total return.
- Communications and Reporting: The Adhesion Wealth platform makes it easy to keep advisors apprised of portfolio changes and updates and remain informed on WealthShield’s outlook. With built in performance reporting and analytics tools, advisors will have the information they need at their fingertips.
Additionally, Adhesion OCIO+ offers advisors manager selection capability that prioritizes risk analysis, a broad range of tactical research services, asset allocation experience and innovation, strategy tuning to refine rebalancing and a comprehensive set of overlay services.
“Adhesion’s remarkable platform gives advisors flexibility, customization and a range of portfolio management solutions they can’t get anywhere else,” said Clint Sorenson, WealthShield CEO. “Combining forces on Adhesion OCIO+ is a natural fit, in that it allows us to do what we love most: Help advisors better serve their valued clients.”
Recommended AI News: Konica Minolta Launches New Managed Application Services Packages