Chaser Releases Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Integration for Accounts Receivables Automation
Chaser, the global credit control automation platform and service provider, announced its integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, an all-in-one business management solution for small to midsize companies. This new integration makes it easy and affordable for organisations on the Business Central platform to automate their accounts receivables and credit control processes.
Businesses connecting Chaser to their Dynamics 365 Business Central systems will be able to easily carry out automated invoice payment chasing without losing the human touch. This process alone saves Chaser’s current customers up to 15+ hours weekly and ensures that no unpaid invoice slips through the cracks.
Recommended AI News: D8 Holdings to Accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin for Delta-8 THC Products
Chaser for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central features and benefits include:
- Quick, fast and easy-to-implement cloud-to-cloud integration between Dynamics 365 Business Central and Chaser.
- Automated and personalised invoice payment chasing.
- The bilateral sync reconciles payments in-app, so that paid invoices are no longer chased.
- Automated “thank you for paying” emails for customers who have paid.
- Reduced credit control and accounts receivables management time and fewer errors.
- Chaser makes it easy to track all overdue and outstanding invoices per customer, seeing all payment chasing activity in one place.
- For the toughest cases, invoices can be escalated within the Chaser application direction to Chaser debt collection services.
- Users can send their customers a payment link or gateway called the “Payment Portal” within invoice reminders to encourage payments on the spot.
Recommended AI News: Subex Launches HyperSense, An End-to-End Augmented Analytics Platform
“In today’s economy, businesses are turning to cloud solutions like Chaser Credit Control and Debt Collections to quickly and seamlessly integrate with their current accounting packages like Dynamics 365 Business Central. They are relying on finding affordable add-ons to help extend the functionalities of their accounting systems or ERPs to meet their specific business needs,” Sonia Dorais, CEO of Chaser, has said.
“In the last several months, we have seen a surge of businesses of all sizes looking for added support with their credit control and accounts receivable processes. We hope by offering integrations like this we are continuing to deliver on our promise to the market: that is to help all businesses have the confidence they will get paid for their work through effective credit control and accounts receivable management.”
Recommended AI News: Daily AI Roundup: The 5 Coolest Things on Earth Today