Yardi Launches Workplace Management Solution for Commercial Occupiers
Yardi Corom Platform Is Designed to Simplify End-to-End Corporate Real Estate Management
Real estate technology leader Yardi announces a new product suite, Yardi® Corom, tailored for commercial tenants. This comprehensive solution will provide a single platform solution for lease management, occupancy tracking and desk hoteling for flexible workplaces. It also offers management for transactions, facility maintenance, and capital projects. Yardi Corom can be deployed as single stack or can be implemented as individual modules.
Yardi Corom is scalable to any size business, from a single location to a global enterprise. Whether your business leases offices, operates retail locations, or runs industrial or special operations, Yardi Corom is designed to address the needs of a corporate occupier.
Recommended AI News: Atos To Deliver Secure Digital Services To European Games 2023 And 2027
The platform is broken down as follows:
- Lease Management centralizes commercial real estate and equipment leases in one place, providing a way to manage critical dates and comply with FASB/IFRS reporting requirements
- Occupancy Management helps office management track occupancy metrics and provides a flexible desk reservation system that employees can access using a mobile app
- Transaction Management simplifies pipeline analysis, tracking tasks and activities and broker collaboration
- Facilities Management enables work order, inspections and preventative maintenance management
- Construction Management helps with tracking budgets, managing risk and maintaining schedules for capital projects
Across the platform, configurable dashboarding and extensive reporting capabilities let users create branded reports with detailed metrics and easy data visualization.
“Yardi Corom leverages Yardi’s four decades of experience providing accounting and workplace management solutions. It’s a timely, smart system that focuses on the corporate occupier while helping employees return to work safely and confidently,” said Rob Teel, vice president of global solutions for Yardi.
Recommended AI News: Opera Launches Interest-Based Social Clubs in Its Fast Growing Chat Service Hype