Cloudian Announces HyperIQ for Intelligent, Unified Management View of On-premises and Hybrid Cloud Storage Infrastructure
New Monitoring and Observability Solution Includes Predictive Maintenance and Advanced Analytics, Providing Greater Insights, Cost Savings and Adaptability
Cloudian announced HyperIQ, a monitoring and observability solution for proactively and efficiently managing Cloudian storage and related infrastructure across on-premise and hybrid cloud environments—all from a single interface. HyperIQ features intelligent storage and user analytics, along with health checks, that enable predictive maintenance, enhanced security and resource optimization. As a result, customers can reduce mean time to repair, increase availability and accelerate new deployments, thereby saving operational costs and enabling them to adapt more easily to workload demands.
Recommended AI News: Onyx Graphics Announces Release of ONYX Automation Libraries
The Challenge of Managing Modern Storage Infrastructure
Today’s modern storage infrastructure is increasingly distributed across geographically dispersed data centers, both on-premises and in public clouds. Unlike traditional, siloed systems, modern storage assets can be deployed wherever they are needed, with all devices sharing a single management environment. However, one challenge has been the lack of a monitoring solution that can provide a comprehensive view of this geo-distributed storage and networking infrastructure.
HyperIQ: Building on Cloudian’s Expertise in Exabyte-Scale, Geo-Distributed Storage Management
Cloudian is a recognized leader in providing limitlessly scalable, highly cost-effective and geo-distributed object storage managed under a single, global namespace. With HyperIQ, the company is extending this leadership to give customers an intelligent, unified view of their entire Cloudian storage infrastructure, encompassing interconnected users, applications, network connections and storage devices. HyperIQ features and benefits include:
- Intelligent monitoring—Complete observability with real-time interactive dashboards and historical data that include the ability to slice and dice resource utilization by data center, node, services and more.
- Customizable dashboards—In addition to pre-configured dashboards, flexibility to build one’s own dashboards from over 100 available data panels and drill into user or storage data at a more granular level.
- Predictive maintenance—Proactive alerts for predicting hardware failures, assessing maintenance needs, and avoiding performance impacts.
- User behavior analytics—Monitor user activities, provide insights into usage patterns such as uploads/downloads, API usage, S3 transactions, request sizes and HTTP response codes and enforce security and compliance policies.
- Anomaly detection—Identification of trends and faults so that rectifying action can be taken, such as creating support cases, triggering repairs or making other corrective actions to ensure optimal operations.
- Custom notifications—Custom alerts for more proactive monitoring of applications and flexibility to integrate with multiple notification channels such as Slack, OpsGenie, Kafka and PagerDuty.
- Customer health checks—Personalized monthly health checks with actionable plans based on trends and analysis from the customer’s Cloudian infrastructure as well as analytics from global learning across Cloudian’s install base.
Recommended AI News: Gamer App SQAD to Stream GR3 2020, GameRevolution’s Virtual Event to Replace E3