Cloudinary to Host 4th Annual ImageCon 2020: A Digital Experience
Featuring interactive sessions with several top brands including Disney, Finalsite and The Children’s Place, the virtual event will explore the most important trends in visual media
Companies are constantly looking for new ways to engage customers. From 3D imagery to shoppable videos, today’s Visual Web offers a variety of opportunities to do just that. For its fourth annual ImageCon conference, being held for the first time virtually from July 27-30, Cloudinary will bring together digital experts from around the world to explore best practices and innovative approaches to the Visual Web and the emerging Visual Economy.
Designed to help brands, developers and marketers take advantage of the Visual Web, the conference will offer an interactive 30-minute session on each of the four days. Attendees can watch live keynotes, ask questions of the speakers, be brought “virtually” on stage and learn best practices for creating greater user engagement through the use of digital assets, including images and videos. Cloudinary will also offer more than 10 on-demand sessions, during which media and developer experts from within and outside Cloudinary will provide practical tips and advice on how to make the most of media assets.
Recommended AI News: Adfone And AT&T In Mexico, Introduce The Unepuntos Rewards Platform
Conference speakers will include:
- Duncan Wardle, Former Disney EVP of Creativity & Innovation; TED Talk Alum
- Lilly Singh, New York Times Bestselling Author and Actress
- Charles Duncan, Technical Project Manager, Disney Parks & Resorts
- Beckley Mason, Executive Director of Playmaker, Bleacher Report
- Alexander Wack, Product Manager, Finalsite
- Ramakrishnan Annaswamy, Director of Architecture, Digital Experiences, The Children’s Place
- Ire Aderinokun, COO & VP Engineering, BuyCoins, and Cloudinary Media Developer Expert
- Georgi Kadrev, CEO, Imagga Technologies
- Chang Li, VP of Technology, Publicis Sapient
- Tim Benniks, Director of Web Development, Valtech
- Doug Sillars, Freelance Developer Advocate
- David Fonnegra, Director of Technology, Matter Supply Co.
Recommended AI News: 360Quadrants Releases Quadrant Of Best Project Management Software Vendors
- When: Monday, July 27 through Thursday, July 30, 2020
- Where: Fully online; registration is free and open to all
- Who: All those interested in the art and science of visual storytelling – developers, designers, architects, content managers, digital marketers and C-suite executives
Recommended AI News: New Training Course Aims To Make It Easy To Get Started With EdgeX Foundry