ePlus Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in VMware Cloud on AWS
ePlus inc. announced that it has successfully achieved VMware Cloud on AWS VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates ePlus’ commitment to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
ePlus adds VMware Cloud on AWS to our other VMware Master Service Competencies, demonstrating our ability to successfully guide customers on their hybrid cloud and modernization journeys.
“ePlus is proud to add VMware Cloud on AWS to our other VMware Master Service Competencies, including Data Center Virtualization and Network Virtualization,” said Justin Mescher, vice president of cloud and data center solutions at ePlus. “This newest competency highlights the investments ePlus has made in advanced services engineering talent to successfully guide customers on their hybrid cloud and modernization journeys. The past year has accelerated cloud adoption, and ePlus offers deep technical design expertise and operational success for hybrid cloud initiatives, including cloud migration, disaster recovery, and application modernization.”
Recommended AI News: CIVICA Selects Vonage for Next Generation Local Authority Communications
“VMware is pleased to recognize ePlus for achieving VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like ePlus are dedicated, invested, and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Sandy Hogan, SVP of Worldwide Commercial and Partner Sales, VMware. “We value ePlus as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
As a VMware Premier Solution Provider, ePlus helps customers take the next step in their digital transformation by building, securing, and managing the multi-cloud technology infrastructure they need to modernize their operations and position IT as an enabler for innovation. With VMware’s platform solutions as the technology underpinning, ePlus’ experienced consulting approach and technical engineering expertise enables organizations to apply technology in the most effective way, transform business processes, and deliver better outcomes.
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in six specific solution areas.
Recommended AI News: Mighty Networks Raises $50 Million Equity Round to Build the Creator Economy for All
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the delivery of hybrid cloud solutions based on VMware Cloud on AWS. This service provides an operationally consistent and familiar way to run, manage and secure applications in a hybrid IT environment.
- Cloud Management and Automation– Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Cloud Native – Designates partner organizational expertise to run and manage VMware Modern Application solutions. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding of Kubernetes core concepts and proficiency in networking, security and application lifecycle management to ensure the continuous delivery of applications on Kubernetes-based platforms.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
VMware Partner Connect empowers partners with flexibility to meet customers’ needs, making VMware technologies and services opportunities more accessible. Partners now have an enhanced experience that delivers simplicity, choice and innovation, and recognizes and rewards partners based on the value they bring to customers.