SAIC Launches R3 Solution Suite to Help Government Agencies Respond to New Demands Presented by the COVID-19 Pandemic
Company announces portfolio of six solutions to help customers Respond, Recover, and Restructure in light of new work methods and requirements
Science Applications International Corp. announced the availability of the SAIC R3 portfolio of solutions designed to help federal government customers meet new work challenges and opportunities related to remote work, resiliency, and digital government services resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Economic stimulus programs have similarly moved into a new phase. And all agencies have to provide a safe and secure work environment, whether remote or in the building. Government simply cannot do its job without relevant solutions that are effective and can be deployed fast.”
The SAIC R3 solutions – available now – are designed to help the government Respond, Recover, and Restructure by addressing the life cycle of challenges that organizations now face. The solutions can help agencies create intelligent and resilient workplaces of the future; seamlessly and securely enable remote workers; rapidly apply digital technology to overcome legacy constraints; quickly deploy mobile emergency operations to ensure continuity: build reliable supply chains and improve logistics to address critical needs; and focus on their most important assets – their people.
Recommended AI News: Sigma Enables Migo to Swiftly Pivot Marketing Strategy in Response to COVID-19
The R3 Solution portfolio strongly aligns with challenges identified in a recent survey of hundreds of federal government executives who were asked about how their respective agencies were responding to the pandemic. The vast majority of survey respondents reported that they were finding it extremely or somewhat challenging to prevent transmission of the COVID-19 in federal facilities for those who cannot telework (80%); manage federal IT systems to maximize telework (77%); detect fraud, waste and abuse during the pandemic (75%); and protect government systems from cyberattacks during the pandemic (74%).
“With growing numbers of people infected by COVID-19, public health agencies have begun ramping up response and recovery activities, while restructuring to support vaccination,” said Mark Forman, SAIC’s vice president of digital government strategy and co-chair of the company’s CARES Task Force. “Economic stimulus programs have similarly moved into a new phase. And all agencies have to provide a safe and secure work environment, whether remote or in the building. Government simply cannot do its job without relevant solutions that are effective and can be deployed fast.”
Recommended AI News: Daily AI Roundup: The 5 Coolest Things On Earth Today
To address these challenges, the SAIC R3 suite encompasses six solutions:
- R3 Remote Work gives government agencies a managed service for meeting their mission objectives while maintaining the safety and security of their workforce with a ready-to-deploy, secure, and comprehensive solution. SAIC combines FedRAMP-accredited Zero Trust Network Access with a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure to provide a cloud-based managed service with high performance, rapid scalability, and secure remote access.
- R3 Resilient Workplace allows agencies to identify and reduce risks to provide assurance to workers and executives that facilities are safe for maintaining effective operations. The solution integrates infectious disease guidance with real-time specific actionable information to maintain productivity, whether employees are in the workplace or working remotely.
- R3 Rapid Technology Integration provides the ability for agencies to rapidly implement new legislative program rules and scale services to meet new requirements while minimizing fraud, waste, and abuse. By taking advantage of Cloud Smart and DevSecOps best practices, this solution accelerates deployment of needed capabilities so agencies can handle significantly more work with existing personnel while systems provide more accurate and timelier insights needed to prioritize risk management actions.
- R3 Mobile Emergency Operations brings capabilities to emergency management, public health activities, and response coordination to help agencies get an emergency site operational within 24 hours of deployment. SAIC develops, delivers, supports, and sustains solutions ranging from transit cases to trailer and vehicle solutions with tailorable configurations.
- R3 Integrated Supply and Logistics helps agencies to ensure supplies are available precisely where and when they are needed. This offering includes SAIC’s Integrated Logistics Toolset to enable full-range supply chain and logistics synchronization as well as predictive analytics for demand planning and forecasting of supply actions. It also includes real-time in-transit visibility and final mile distribution, incorporating advanced analytics, simulation, and blockchain for enhanced visibility and confidence.
- R3 Human Performance Resiliency provides the tools and strategies government workers need to perform their jobs in the highly stressful work environments created by the pandemic. SAIC has adapted the training techniques used with military and other high-risk professionals to assist those responding to the coronavirus pandemic. The company’s Holistic Human Performance approach includes strategies for managing stress, optimizing sleep, gaining control during the uncontrollable, managing attention, and effective thinking.
“Prior to the pandemic, government transformation and remote work were viewed as ‘desirable’ objectives,” said David Barber, SAIC vice president of business development and co-chair of the CARES Task Force. “SAIC has supported government workers on the frontlines of critical missions and crises for more than 50 years, and the COVID-19 response is no exception. The SAIC R3 solutions can help customers Respond, Recover and Restructure and help them confidently pivot toward the future.”
Recommended AI News: Vimeo Launches Free Video Messaging Tool To Empower Remote Teams