GridGain Control Center for Managing GridGain and Apache Ignite Now Available
GridGain Systems, provider of enterprise-grade in-memory computing solutions based on Apache Ignite, today announced GridGain Control Center, a comprehensive tool for managing, monitoring and developing applications for the GridGain and Apache Ignite in-memory computing platforms. GridGain Control Center is available as a free hosted service for GridGain Editions 8.7 and above and for Apache Ignite 2.8 and above. On Wednesday, June 17, 2020, the webinar “Simplifying GridGain and Apache Ignite Management with the GridGain Control Center” will present a deep dive into Control Center features and demonstrate how GridGain and Ignite users can begin using the tool.
Recommended AI News: Proof Of Impact Launches B2B Platform So Companies Can Track Their Impact
“The GridGain and Apache Ignite in-memory computing platforms have proven to be one of the fastest and most cost-effective ways to dramatically increase performance, scalability and high-performance data access for business applications that support digital transformation and real-time business processes,” said Abe Kleinfeld, President & CEO of GridGain Systems. “GridGain Control Center makes it easier for administrators to monitor cluster performance and ensure optimal cluster reliability and for developers to create new applications built on GridGain and Apache Ignite.”
The GridGain and Apache Ignite in-memory computing platforms dramatically accelerate and scale existing or new applications and support use cases such as digital integration hubs for real-time data access across data sources and applications, application acceleration for high-performance solutions that leverage the speed and scalability of in-memory computing to drive great user experiences, and hybrid transactional/analytical processing (HTAP) for high-speed transactional and analytical processing on the same in-memory dataset.
Recommended AI News: AgUnity And Etherisc Sign MOU To Kick-Start Their Cooperation
Key features of GridGain Control Center include:
- A customizable, intuitive dashboard with a drag-and-drop interface, which allows users to monitor any of 200+ OpenCensus-based metrics
- User-definable production alerts, which can be easily configured to enable quick identification and resolution of production issues
- Query development tools including a comprehensive SQL editor that provides code completion, validation and syntax highlighting during query development and execution and the ability to monitor and analyze query execution statistics in real-time
- Active tracing and root cause analysis, which visualizes API calls as they execute across the nodes in the cluster to improve understanding of GridGain and Ignite processes and accelerate root cause analysis
- Disaster recovery and backup management for Transactional Persistence users
- Monitoring of rolling upgrades and cluster rebalancing for GridGain Enterprise and Ultimate Edition users
Recommended AI News: Topgolf and Golf Scope Partner to Launch New Virtual Reality Game