Infor CloudSuite Positioned in the Visionaries Quadrant of the 2020 GMQ for Cloud ERP
Infor (CloudSuite) Recognized as Highest for Ability to Execute in the Visionaries Quadrant
Infor, a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry, announced that Gartner Inc. has positioned Infor CloudSuite in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises. Infor was positioned highest for ability to execute in the Visionaries quadrant.
Download a complimentary copy of the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises, published June 22.
“We believe Infor’s placement as a Visionary in this Gartner Magic Quadrant recognizes our ability to provide CloudSuites that are designed to serve certain specific needs of a variety of industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, distribution, public sector, retail and hospitality,” said Soma Somasundaram, Infor chief technology officer and president of products. “Infor’s CloudSuites utilize our leading technology platform, Infor OS to power next-generation user experiences, integrations and workflows, which are designed to help increase productivity and collaboration.”
“Infor CloudSuites deliver back-office operations, key industry analytics and reporting along with mobile access and implementation accelerators in an effort to help lower companies’ risks and help keep them current with the latest innovations,” he added. “This can provide enterprises with agility and flexibility to help drive performance and scalability and assist in reducing time-to-value.”
In its Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises, Gartner notes that, “By 2022, 30% of large enterprises will have moved to a platform- and product-centric approach with standardized ERP capabilities at the platform core.”
In addition, the report stated, “By 2025, the top four ERP vendors will rebrand themselves as business platform providers.”
Recommended AI News: How Precise Location Based Advertising Is The Future Of Mobile Marketing
According to the Magic Quadrant report, “Gartner defines a product-centric cloud ERP suite as a set of loosely coupled products comprising:
- Operational ERP — supply chain and manufacturing-related functionality such as demand management, order management, material requirements planning (MRP), inventory management, supply chain/direct procurement, manufacturing control capabilities, and distribution/logistics.
- Financial management functionality (those vendors that provide only financial management as a suite are rated in a separate Magic Quadrant).
- Purchasing focused on indirect goods, services and capital equipment.
- HCM — for cost management as well as staffing for operational resources.
- Specialized, industry-specific modules or applications including, but not limited to, modules such as configure-to-order (CTO) or make-to-order (MTO), and field service management (FSM), or broader application solutions like enterprise asset management (EAM) and product life cycle management (PLM).”
@Infor CloudSuite positioned in Visionaries quadrant of the @Gartner_inc June 2020 Magic Quadrant for #Cloud #ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises http://ow.ly/BRhs30qTnWy
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Cloud ERP for Product-Centric Enterprises Tim Faith, Duy Nguyen, Denis Torii, Paul Schenck, Christian Hestermann, 22 June 2020.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.