Informatica Unveils Industry’s First Data Hub Reference Architecture For Customer Engagement
Informatica simplifies and automates the delivery of trusted, contextual, and relevant data with a real-time, complete view of all data across all channels, via:
- Facilitates data sharing and reuse, simplifies integration, and improves data governance with proven, enterprise-class capabilities
- Incorporates privacy by design principles for data privacy and protection
- Powered by metadata-driven AI, across multi-cloud and on-premises environments
Informatica, the enterprise cloud data management leader, announced the industry’s first comprehensive data hub reference architecture for customer engagement. This modular, hybrid, microservices architecture leverages metadata-driven AI, powered by the CLAIRE™ engine, and scales for any volume, velocity, and variety of data.
The Informatica data hub reference architecture simplifies and automates the delivery of trusted, contextual, and relevant data with a real-time, complete view of all data, including transaction, interaction, and reference data, to drive better customer engagement across all channels.
This comprehensive architecture facilitates data sharing and reuse, simplifies integration, and improves data governance with proven, enterprise-class capabilities, including:
- Data cataloging
- Data integration
- Application integration
- Master data management
- Application data management
- Data quality
- Data privacy
- AI-driven metadata management
These capabilities enable companies to:
- Discover, understand and consume highly relevant and trusted data for advanced analytics with AI-powered data catalog capabilities
- Harmonize siloed data for an easy exchange of data across on-premises and multi-cloud applications, using all integration patterns with hybrid and cloud integration/iPaaS solutions
- Deliver an intelligent, complete, 360-view of the customer, product, supplier, and reference data for improved business outcomes and competitive advantage with master data management
- Ingest, prepare, catalog, master, govern and protect big data to deliver new insights accurately and consistently with big data management
- Enable customers to take a privacy by design approach and intelligently discover sensitive information, identify who it belongs to, determine how it moves through the organization, and access its protection status for ethical data processing with data privacy solutions
- Drive strategic business initiatives, further business, and IT collaboration, and support regulatory compliance efforts with data governance
With these intelligent hybrid data management capabilities, users can unleash the power of data across multi-cloud and on-premises environments to deliver trusted customer engagement across all channels.
Informatica Helps to Create the One Source of Truth for Enterprise Data
“To remain competitive and grow our business, we realized the need to utilize our data to support our transformation, with the end result supporting better strategic and operational decisions,” said John Lieto, director of data management, CT Corporation, Wolters Kluwer.
John added, “Informatica has helped us to create the one source of truth for enterprise data so that we can truly deliver exceptional customer experiences with our services across touchpoints and interactions. We see how, with Informatica’s data hub reference architecture, organizations can gain a complete view of data to improve the quality of their data, reduce ambiguity caused by duplicate and erroneous information, and support operational service needs, among other things, to truly put customers at the epicenter of their businesses.”
“Data is the foundation that enables exceptional customer experience. Informatica’s comprehensive data hub reference architecture delivers the critical capabilities our customers need to drive customer engagement across all channels,” said Amit Walia, president, Products and Strategic Ecosystems at Informatica.
Amit added, “With intelligent hybrid data management, organizations can effectively find, understand, and protect their data so they can always deliver the right customer experience.”
To learn more, watch the Virtual Launch Event: Fuel Customer Engagement with Intelligent Hybrid Data Management
Informatica is a leading Enterprise Cloud Data Management leader that accelerates data-driven digital transformation. Informatica enables companies to fuel innovation, become more agile and realize new growth opportunities, resulting in intelligent market disruptions.