Liftr Insights: Leader of Public Cloud Market Intelligence for the Financial Industry
Liftr Insights, the Leader in Market Intelligence on Public Cloud Infrastructure, Acquires Multiple New Financial Sector Clients Including Multibillion-Dollar Asset Investment Firms and Hedge Funds
Liftr Insights provides financial industry customers with accurate insights based on verifiable high-resolution high-frequency data about new Internet-attached infrastructure deployments including its Liftr Cloud Components Tracker – a monthly market intelligence report on public cloud infrastructure and semiconductors.
Public Cloud Insights for the Financial Industry
The Liftr Cloud Components Tracker provides financial stakeholders with valuable market intelligence on public cloud infrastructure for a competitive advantage on their investments. Such financial tech stakeholders include:
- Equities Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
- Investment Bankers
- Private Equity Analysts
- Merger and Acquisition Analysts
For example, equities analysts can use Liftr Cloud Components Tracker reports to formulate stronger investment decisions on tech stocks while merger and acquisition analysts are able to stay up to date on their technical due diligence.
“Our customers have finely tuned investment models that must account for a wide variety of outcomes,” said Tab Schadt, Founder of Liftr Insights. “It is our job to provide the detail our customers need to create investment decisions and to deliver the on-going market intelligence required to stay ahead of their competition.”
Financial Sector Business Compatibility
Liftr Insights follows standard compliance policies with its documented processes and data gathering methodology of public data from public companies. Our analyst team reviews each report internally prior to release to subscribers.
Below is a list of reasons which make Liftr Insights and the financial sector business compatible:
- Liftr Insights is not involved in any trading, nor does it have an affiliated asset manager or trading desk.
- Liftr Insights doesn’t facilitate one-on-one communications or compensate clients and third-party experts.
- Liftr Insights does not have access to customer data and protects customer queries under a mutual non-disclosure agreement.
- Liftr Insights audits its data sources during changes in terms of service, privacy policies, and service offerings.
- All customers receive the same information in the same format from Liftr Insights’ reports; custom queries use the same database used in our basic service.
- Liftr Insights gathers its data through known APIs and follows strict developer agreements.
Between its strict compliance policies and its innovative data gathering methodology, Liftr Insights is the world leader at providing market intelligence on public cloud infrastructure for the financial industry.
Visit LiftrInsights.com for more details. For more information about our data collecting methodology using APIs, watch our Liftr Look Ahead video.
Liftr and the Liftr logo are registered service marks of Liftr Insights. The following are trademarks and/or service marks of Liftr Insights: Liftr Insights, Liftr Cloud Insights, Liftr Cloud Components Tracker, and Liftr Cloud Regions Map.
The following are registered intellectual property marks, trademarks, or service marks of their respective companies, along with related icons and logos.
Read More: AI And The Future Of Content Management