Propertybase Launches Next Generation Real Estate Platform When Simplification & Improved Collaboration Are Most Needed
Global leader in real estate tech focuses on enhanced user experiences with actionable homepage dashboard, brokerage announcements feed, and easy navigation
With the next generation release of the Propertybase GO real estate platform, brokerages and teams can now pivot their strategy to include simplified software aimed at further enabling agent action and productivity.
Aptly named to reflect its turnkey approach, Propertybase GO puts improved user experiences at the forefront comprising a dynamic dashboard, real estate CRM, website builder, listings management, email marketing, and more.
“We developed the Propertybase GO platform for nearly a year and feel it’s important to bring it to market now because better technology is needed,” stated Tim Fessenden, President of Propertybase. “We took the time to truly understand the challenges that face real estate and given the market conditions set out to deliver a platform that not only helps to increase productivity but creates a sense of community for a brokerage and its agents.”
Ideal for brokerages or teams, the latest Propertybase GO has a number of out-of-the-box offerings to drive long-term adoption:
- An action-oriented homepage dashboard that visualizes key information across contact activity, listings, and also active transactions
- Embedded brokerage announcements and social media feeds to foster engagement
- Simplified navigation and mobile responsive for better user experience
- Streamlined database management with lead scoring, quick actions such as SMS, email marketing, and more
- Propertybase’s award-winning website builder with industry-best MLS and IDX integration
- Integrated with Propertybase Back Office’s compliance-driven transaction management, vendor marketplace, and print marketing
Propertybase GO also features action plans, market trends, seller reports, listings boost capability, and third-party application integrations.
“It’s imperative that technology partners provide the utmost lifelong value. This certainly isn’t the time for stopgap solutions. Propertybase GO not only allows for quick user adoption and connectivity but will ultimately help agents better serve their clients now and in the future,” continued Fessenden.