Smartlogic Retains Microsoft Gold Competencies and is Approved for Azure.gov
Smartlogic, the leader in Semantic AI platforms, today announced it has retained Microsoft Gold Partner Competencies in Application Development and Cloud Platform, added the Application Integration competency, and gained approval for their Semaphore Cloud platform in Azure.gov
Smartlogic, the leader in Semantic AI platforms, announced it has retained Microsoft Gold Partner Competencies in Application Development and Cloud Platform, added the Application Integration competency, and gained approval for their Semaphore Cloud platform in Azure.gov.
“I am excited to announce our Gold competencies. To achieve Gold status, organizations must meet strict product and team member certifications and achieve sales assessments. The Smartlogic team has worked diligently and judiciously to deliver great results for our clients to earn these competencies,” Matthieu Jonglez, CTO Smartlogic.
Recommended AI News: Palo Alto Networks Announces Intent to Acquire Bridgecrew
Smartlogic’s Microsoft Competencies:
- Application Development: Help customers modernize solutions on data platforms in the cloud and enable hosting and managed services partners to manage their customer’s infrastructure and offer differentiated managed services to customers. Technical capabilities in designing, developing, and monitoring cloud and web-based applications for customers in Azure or Microsoft 365.
- Application Integration: Seamlessly integrate applications and data and automate business processes throughout the enterprise. Highlight technical capabilities in advanced integration and configuration tasks and show customers how to integrate applications and data to increase efficiency and drive business results.
- Cloud Platform: Help customers modernize solutions on data platforms in the cloud and enable hosting and managed services partners to manage their customer’s infrastructure, migrate applications to the cloud, and offer differentiated managed services to customers.
Semaphore for Azure.gov enables Smartlogic to help federal, state, local governments, and commercial clients innovate and improve their security position. Azure.gov is a physically isolated instance of the Microsoft cloud platform, which provides industry-leading, secure cloud services to government organizations of all sizes.
Recommended AI News: World’s Leading Mobile Gaming Platform BlueStacks Crosses 1 Billion Downloads
The Azure government cloud solution is:
- Flexible – allows you to spin up applications quickly and works to support cloud on-premises and hybrid flexibility.
- Scalable – can expand as your services change/grow to meet service needs.
- Cost-effective – pay for only what you use.
- Secure – security is built-in at every level, with comprehensive compliance, privacy and control, and transparency.
- Exclusive – Azure is hosted in U.S. data centers, managed by U.S. citizens.
“This allows us to clearly promote our expertise and relationship with Microsoft to our customers and partners. Achieving Microsoft Gold Partner competencies and Azure.gov approval allows us to enhance our customer’s digital strategy to ensure the best solution is secured and delivered to meet our customer’s unique requirements and solutions,” Jeremy Bentley, CEO & Founder Smartlogic.
Recommended AI News: DISH Expands Nationwide 5G Wireless Infrastructure with Seven New Tower Agreements