Supermicro Expands Global Partner Network with New Worldwide Partner Enablement Program
New Program Empowers Supermicro’s Global Partner Community with Additional Tools, Training, and Resources to Deliver Best-In-Class Datacenter Infrastructure
Super Micro Computer, Inc. (SMCI), a global leader in enterprise computing, storage, networking solutions, and green computing technology, announced an enhanced partner enabling program at the Company’s annual Innovate! event in Berlin. The expanded program enhances the company’s global partner ecosystem, providing partners the necessary resources to deliver optimized solutions based on Supermicro’s broad portfolio of Resource-Savings servers and storage solutions.
“Today’s leading datacenters need solutions optimized with the latest innovations,” said Don Clegg, senior vice president, Worldwide Sales, Supermicro. “We are committed to empowering our partners to deliver differentiated products and value to their customers based on our first-to-market product portfolio. Over our 26-year history, we have developed one of the industry’s best partner programs. We are excited about our enhanced program that streamlines availability to Supermicro training and resources, as well as early access to next-generation products enabling collaborative efforts with our internal sales teams to drive mutual success and customer value.”
The Supermicro partner network spans resellers, systems integrators, and technology integrators, giving them the tools they need to help their customers drive revenue.
- Product Training: expanded online and in-person training hosted by Supermicro product managers and system engineers.
- Proof of Concept Support: increased testing and validation of the latest customer solutions using Supermicro products in onsite labs, or through remote systems. This gives customers pre-configured and ready-to-test solutions, including system and rack-level configurations.
- Early-Access Programs: advanced access to first-to-market and to first-generation products.
- Co-Marketing Support: extended collaboration with partners Supermicro for joint advertising and marketing programs, including tradeshows and Innovate! events, and customer training.
- Online Promotion: comprehensive web support, including “where to buy” listings and e-commerce collaboration to highlight partner offerings.