Syntax Introduces Customer Experience Hub to Streamline Management of Multi-Cloud Environments
Syntax, a leading provider of cloud-managed ERP services, today launched its multi-cloud portal to enable Syntax customers to view and manage all their cloud solutions from one, consolidated dashboard. The Customer Experience Hub (CxHub) provides users with a modern, next-generation customer experience and one view of their IT infrastructure resources, support tickets and billing details.
Traditionally, IT infrastructure resources are housed in separate portals and dashboards. With the introduction of CxHub, Syntax customers can now visualize trends across their private and public clouds in a single location. This consolidation saves time that teams may have otherwise spent moving between disjointed applications to monitor separate cloud environments.
Recommended AI News: Cofense Launches Free Resource Center and Searchable Database
“Our clients know it’s no longer a competitive advantage to use cloud-based software. It’s a necessity,” said Marcelo Tamassia, Global CTO at Syntax. “They need to be cloud-native to survive, especially as more people work remotely. We’re proud to unveil Syntax CxHub to help clients make informed decisions about their cloud resources and improve their efficiency.”
The self-service model for CxHub helps teams automate the management and provisioning of their IT infrastructure resources. In addition, Syntax CxHub allows users to:
- Monitor servers, virtual workstations, databases, network storage, block volumes, volume and database backups, network interfaces, public and private routes and load balancers
- Start and stop servers, provision virtual workstations and manage private routes
- Compare line-item invoices and month-to-month billing insights organized by category
- Filter infrastructure resource monitoring, security and support events by time, source and severity
- Interact with resources and events across cloud platforms and regions, or filter to a specific subset of resources
- View and analyze infrastructure resource usage, compliance, health and changes that provide a clear audit trail across public and private platforms
- Integrate Incident and Service Request ticketing with ServiceNow® (SNOW) to easily create, track and resolve issues
Recommended AI News: Z-CERT and EclecticIQ Cooperate to Bring Benefits of CTI to Dutch Healthcare Sector
CxHub uses a continuous release strategy so Syntax will automatically deploy new features for existing portal users as they are developed.
“At Syntax, we create best-in-class technology to drive exceptional value for our clients,” said Christian Primeau, Global CEO at Syntax. “As more people work remotely, it’s critical that our customers can effectively run their cloud environments and avoid any disruptions. CxHub helps our customers optimize their multi-ERP, multi-cloud solutions so they can scale and adapt to any situation that comes their way.”