HCL Unica Advances into New Era of Mobile AdTech and Cloud-native Foundation
HCL Software today announced its Unica Spring release featuring key enhancements in mobile adtech and Cloud-native ecosystem. The announcements are targeted at Adtech and IT teams, enabled with strengthened message delivery capabilities. Overall, the announcement broadens Unica’s integrated digital channels.
Building on their recently announced partnership with Google Cloud, this Unica release brings native support for Google Adtech to enhance customer performance of their advertising efforts and their ability to leverage the Google toolkit.
Marketers Gain Greater Control and Precision of Their Advertising Campaigns
The newest enhancements to Unica give marketers even more control and speed to plan, personalize and deliver a more engaging customer experience with the addition of mobile push integration to the existing email, SMS and WhatsApp channels. Additionally, integrations to new AdTech channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google) will allow marketers greater control and precision of their advertising campaigns while IT teams can leverage the immense benefits of a more diverse cloud native stack, flexible deployment options and robust deployment monitoring.
Key features and benefits of the updated Unica platform include:
Enhanced Cloud-Native Foundation – Flexible Deployments and More Diverse Stack
- Dockerized deployment of latest platform updates (Unica Spring release)
- Deployment charts with support for deploying Kafka from external images
- Deployment charts with support for Application Load Balancer
- Support for Actian Vector and Oracle 12c/19c customer databases
Integrated Platform – More Channels, Better Planning, Rich Insights and Enhanced Personalization
- Journey driven personalized messaging on WhatsApp channel through Unica Deliver
- Audience syndication for ad-tech targeting on Google Ad Platform
- Better goal planning with To-Do planner, offer states and rich insights with Journey milestone analytics, Campaign waterfall reports, 3rd party cognitive offer tagging and enhanced A/B testing analysis
- Enhanced personalization with smart offer content-attribute mapping, event/event pattern driven offer suppressions, segments and geo macro
Deliver Without Limits – Give your digital marketing a PUSH
- Engage audiences on the go with world class integrated push messaging through Unica Deliver and Kumulos
- Trigger real-time personalized messaging on Email/SMS/WhatsApp channels through Unica Interact’ s Deliver gateway
- Faster messaging build experience with Unica Deliver QuickBuilder search and offer integration enhancements
“This last year, we have been focused on expanding our digital footprint with capabilities in message delivery and broadening digital channels,” said Raj Iyer, Vice President of Product Management, HCL Software. “This release delivers on both of these fronts and comes on the heels of our partnership with Google Cloud, which gives our customers a cost-efficient cloud environment where they quickly deploy our complete cloud native platform and leverage the robust suite of Google capabilities.”