EZ Blockchain Launches Blockchain Mining Mobile Data Center
EZ Blockchain, a leader in proof of work blockchain infrastructure is thrilled to announce the launch of the EZ Smartbox 3.0, a 40 ft container size mobile unit with its extraordinary efficiency and power capacity for cryptocurrency mining operations. As the blockchain space adoption is growing rapidly in the USA, capital expenditures play a major role in any high-density computing venture. Smartbox 3.0 is designed to stay ahead of the fast-paced environment by providing full plug-and-play mobile data centers within a reasonable upfront cost.
Recommended AI News: United Allied States Designates Apollo Fintech As Official Technology Partner
EZ Blockchain made news before, developing the EZ Tank – mining container in 2017 and a year later – the EZ Smartbox. The third version of the mobile data center has taken the same leaps each previous version did from prior. The 3.0 new design has a capacity of 720 miners of Antminer S17/S19 or Whatsminer M30S, reaching a total of 2,500 KW of power consumption.
“The Smartbox 3.0 improvements and new features were critical to adapt and implement in today’s fast-developing industry. That is why EZ Blockchain invested enormous time and resources into making a new revision of Smartbox faster than any iteration before,” said Vlad Rodinoff, company’s president who personally oversaw the team of engineers developing the new modular data center.
Recommended AI News: Checkout.Com Receives $150 Million In Series B Funding Round
After only six months of fast research and development and another six of high-capacity production, the new Smartbox 3.0 was built out in the new design, including:
- Unrivaled temperature control for remote areas with temperatures up to 120°F
- Separate access, state of the art Power Room with high-end electric components such as Schneider Electric and ABB.
- All miners individually protected with double pole breakers
- Remote main breakers operation for limited access field application now capable of synchronizing with the grid to control demand hours
- Top-of-line UniFi network gear
- Oil-field-ready operation with quick deployment on any flat surface or trailer-based
- Swing-out panels with air intake filters for quick-and-easy service
- Swing-out electrical fan panels for easy access (three fans per each section)
- Adjustable height rack shelves to accommodate different size miners
- Redesigned hot/cold zone dividers