ETC Signs Contract to Implement and Operate Express Lanes for the Alameda County Transportation Commission
Electronic Transaction Consultants signs new contract to implement an interim roadside system and operational back office to enable quick revenue service on Interstate 680 Express Lanes in Alameda County.
Electronic Transaction Consultants, LLC (ETC), a Quarterhill Inc. company, signed a contract with the Alameda County Transportation Commission (Alameda CTC) to provide an interim electronic toll collection system and maintenance services for Interstate 680 (I-680) Express Lanes in California. The initial term of the contract is two (2) years. The contract is subject to customary terms and conditions and valued at ~US$4M for the implementation, with amendments for maintenance to follow.
Latest Aithority Insights: Atos Leads Project to Determine Federated Approach for Detection of Fraud and Financial Crime
Over the short term of the integration contract, ETC will reuse existing infrastructure along with the integration of ETC’s latest all-overhead lane solution to launch the express lanes into revenue service in 2022. This approach enables Alameda CTC to rapidly put a cost-effective interim solution in place and deliver the anticipated value of the I-680 Express Lanes to their customers, while the toll agency finalizes procurement plans for the expansion of the roadway network and integration of a permanent tolling solution.
For this project, ETC will also implement riteSuite, its modularized suite of standalone natively integrable subsystems that run on a unified cloud-based technology platform, including the following products:
- riteView – An interactive and customizable suite of Big Data analytics, reporting, and dashboard tools.
- riteVision – An advanced vehicle and license plate recognition system built on machine learning technology.
- riteJetStream – A multimodal system configuration and transaction processing engine built on big data infrastructure and a modern user interface, with configurable microservices and pricing algorithms.
- riteOSS – ETC’s upgraded Maintenance Online Management Systems (MOMS) for system monitoring and operational reporting, with advanced functionality, such as smart KPIs and trending for predictive maintenance.
- riteTRAC – AI-based continuous automated lane performance and audit system that provides real-time lane performance monitoring and trending for early actionable anomaly detection.
Browse The Complete News About Aithority: HFS Ranks Accenture No. 1 Tech Services Provider to Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods Companies
riteSuite takes advantage of the power, rich features and flexibility of evergreen open-source technologies and the revolutionary design approach pioneered and maintained by major consumer data companies.
“ETC is thrilled to continue serving as Alameda CTC’s trusted technology provider,” stated Chief Executive Officer Kevin Holbert. “Motorists in Alameda County have become accustomed to being served by well-run seamless systems over the years, and we look forward to helping maintain this high standard, while the Commission is charting the course towards its next comprehensive technology evolution.”
ETC’s next-generation smart congestion management systems will improve traffic flow throughout the busy I-680 corridor and generate vital revenue to support Alameda CTC’s customer-centric mobility initiatives.
Read More About Aithority News : Moonstake Now Supports FIO Staking
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]