Pixelworks Delivers Captivating Gaming to Tencent Black Shark 3S With Patented Motion Processing
Includes Industry’s Most Advanced Visual Processing with Unique Motion Processing and Dual-Channel MIPI Support for an Immersive Gaming Experience
Pixelworks, Inc., a leading provider of advanced power-efficient visual processing solutions, and Black Shark, a cutting-edge gaming technology company, announced that the new Tencent Black Shark 3S gaming smartphones integrate the Pixelworks fifth generation visual processor and software. The gaming smartphone features the Company’s unique MotionEngine technology with dual-channel MIPI to support Tencent games with text-over-graphics, Always-HDR mode and auto-adaptive display technology with Active DC Dimming, enabling superior visual quality in all gaming environments.
The Tencent Black Shark 3S supports up to 120 Hz refresh rate on their latest AMOLED display. Utilizing the Company’s latest generation Pixelworks visual processor and software, the 6.67-inch, AMOLED screen delivers a cinematic experience with true-to-life visuals to support the most advanced mobile games for video and gaming enthusiasts at all levels.
Recommended AI News: New Cloud-Based TackleBox App Automatically Injects Excel Updates Into PowerPoint
The Tencent Black Shark 3S is the latest model among its top-performance flagship gaming smartphones, and includes a full suite of the Pixelworks unique display processing features, including:
- MotionEngine technology – Patented motion estimation, motion compensation (MEMC) is content-optimized for high refresh rate displays up to 120 Hz to eliminate unintended judder and blur to preserve intended motion appearance.
- Dual-Channel MIPI for Tencent Video – Maximizes quality of short- and long-form games and videos with text overlay and GUI protection for a more interactive and engaging experience.
- Always-HDR mode – Using real-time SDR-to-HDR conversion to expose more detail and shades of color for the vast majority of video and gaming content and deliver an always-immersive experience.
- Auto Adaptive Display – Preserve visual clarity by dynamically adjusting brightness and tone, and automatically enhance contrast based on changes in ambient light. Even in a very dark room, Active DC Dimming ensures eye comfort by reducing blue light and mitigating OLED screen flicker at the lowest screen brightness.
- Absolute Color Accuracy – Every Tencent Black Shark 3S is factory tuned with Pixelworks high-efficiency calibration and runs the Company’s color calibration software on the display processing unit to optimize power while delivering industry-leading color accuracy for all photos, video apps and content.
Recommended AI News: Blue Prism Positioned As A Leader In The Magic Quadrant For RPA Again In 2020
“As a leader in the gaming industry, we are committed to providing state-of-the-art technology in our latest models with visuals that accurately display real life for an authentic gaming experience,” said Harrison Luo, CEO of Black Shark. “Through our partnership, Pixelworks has continued to deliver superior display performance on all our Black Shark smartphones and push the boundaries of gaming quality with enhanced viewing experiences. We are happy to extend our collaboration with Pixelworks to bring a cinematic, gaming experience to more users’ hands.”
“Black Shark continues to demonstrate their leadership in gaming with unique display technology for a truly immersive gaming experience,” said Todd DeBonis, President and CEO, Pixelworks. “The latest Tencent Black Shark 3S model integrates our patented motion processing technology with dual-channel MIPI to provide an immersive gaming experience for today’s games—from action to sports, role-playing, flighting, adventure and racing. We are excited to continue this ongoing partnership with Black Shark to bring spectacular experiences to gamers today and tomorrow.”
Recommended AI News: 3Cloud Acquires Applied Cloud Systems