PrivCo Predicts The Next 100 Unicorns
PrivCo Betting on Gaming, SaaS and Healthcare
PrivCo, a New York based fintech company and leader in private market intelligence, released its PrivCo Unicorns ranking, naming 100 companies with at least 750MM in valuation poised to become the next generation of American companies to hit 1BN in valuation. PrivCo’s picks are based on dozens of data points including most recent funding activity, hiring and revenue growth through September 31, 2021.
Recommended AI News: Trust Payments Announces its New Crypto Partnership with Everest
- SaaS or ‘System as a Service’ companies ranked highest. Three out of the top ten companies in this category. 17 companies out of the 100 companies ranked are categorized as mainly SaaS companies bolstered by a pandemic driven shift to an online workflow.
- Healthcare takes second place with 14 ranking companies. Healthcare ranks number 1 when looking at funding alone with mRNA, CRISPER and other advancements tackling Covid-19 and taking on thousands of human conditions and diseases.
- High Growth helps: A majority of the top 10 companies that ranked in the list were founded in 2015, with the earliest company dating to 1999.
- Epic Games takes the leaderboard for growth with 5BN in funding and a whopping 28.7BN valuation.
- Top growth categories are gaming, SaaS, fintech and healthcare.
Recommended AI News: Geojam’s $JAM Token Lifts Off from Lattice Launchpad after $5.9 Million Private Sale
“Our proprietary AI and our talented analysts produced the PrivCo Unicorn Report to place our bets on companies we see hitting unicorn status over the next 12 months,” said Basil Hamadeh, CEO of Privco. “We track exciting trends across dozens of industries and provide our customers with the insight they need to make decisions, close deals and stay ahead of the curve.”
Recommended AI News: YipitData Raises up to $475 million in Series E Funding from Carlyle