Data Center World Unveils The Inaugural Data Center Startup Challenge Finalists
Program Recognizes the Companies Revolutionizing the Data Center
Data Center World, the leading global conference for data center, facilities and IT infrastructure, unveils the inaugural Data Center Startup Challenge finalists. The contest pits data center technology startups against each other, and judges will determine the companies with the best opportunity for success. Data Center World is AFCOM’s annual global gathering and will take place August 16-19, 2021 at the Orange County Convention Center, in Orlando, Florida.
Tara Gibb, Senior Director, Data Center World said, “The companies selected to participate have been developing and/or selling a technology solution that directly impacts the data center or data center professionals. They represent the ongoing innovation in the data center marketplace. We wish them the best of luck when they compete on-site at Data Center World next month.”
The inaugural Data Center Startup Challenge finalists include:
- Chekhub: Offers an operations software management platform
- Folio Photonics: Reinvents archival storage with modern optical storage technology
- Hydromx: Supports energy saving heat transfer fluid for data centers and more
- Layer9 Datacenters: Provides a turnkey compute, storage and network platform
- Metify: Offers an on-premise bare metal as a service platform for edges, cores and datacenters
- Blue Mamba: Supports the data center industry’s only patented self-expanding gap sealer
Recommended AI News: NTT Research Takes Quantum-Leap Into Next-Gen Neuro-Computing
The contest will take place live on stage at Data Center World on Wednesday, August 18 at 3:30 p.m. The finalists will present a ten minute “elevator pitch” and answer questions from the judges.
The inaugural Data Center Startup Challenge is judged by a panel of industry thought leaders from the market research, editorial, and investment communities, including:
- Jane Hsieh, Senior Director of Sales, Aligned
- Moises Levy, PhD, Principal Analyst, Omdia
- Bill Morelli, Chief Research Officer, Omdia
Winners will be chosen by the panel based on their presentations on stage, and presentations will be judged on Most Disruptive Technology; Best Chance for Market Success; Best Ability to Gain Additional Capital; and Most Influential Founding Team.
Recommended AI News: TeamViewer Integrates With Jamf to Remotely Manage Apple Devices