e-days and Cornerstone OnDemand Announce Partner Agreement
e-days, the leader in global absence management solutions, announced a strategic partnership with Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc, the global cloud-based learning, talent management and emerging talent experience software provider.
The partnership sees a strengthening of Cornerstone OnDemand’s HCM suite, enhancing its global absence management capabilities to better serve employees operating on different types of work contracts, or in different countries.
Several months into the partnership, 25 customers are already benefiting from e-days’ intelligent absence management solution via the Cornerstone platform.
The e-days mission is to provide organisations with a truly global absence management solution that saves time as well as the costs associated with managing employee absence – something that, for larger organisations, often runs into seven-figure sums. e-days, unlike its competitors, can deliver international configurations specifically tailored to each organisation’s way of working, taking the complexity and pain out of global absence management and gifting HR with more time to spend optimising employee experience and wellbeing strategies.
Cornerstone OnDemand is a global human capital management leader with a core belief that companies thrive when they help their employees to realise their potential. Its comprehensive suite of technology-led HR services includes recruiting, personalised learning, development-driven performance management and holistic HR planning.
Core partnership benefits for Cornerstone’s customers include:
- Integration of the two systems via one API;
- Strong customer experience with e-days’ data easily accessible in Cornerstone’s system;
- Increased competitive advantage for Cornerstone on core HR, strengthening the provider’s ‘one-stop-shop’ HR offering;
- Quick time to global absence management deployment (as little as 6 weeks);
- First-class data security and compliance with GDPR;
- Proactive management of employee wellbeing, enabling HR to identify; and act on planned and unplanned absence patterns to support employee success;
- Real-time and globally aligned reporting, eradicating disparate spreadsheets and presenting easily accessible, cross-country data in a user-friendly and digestible format. Customers can drill down for country-specific reports spanning a specific time period; and
- Global compliance to localised rules and regulations – by country or by different legal entity.
Steve Arnold, Founder & CEO, e-days, commented: “Our strategic partnership with Cornerstone is already delivering real benefits for business and HR in terms of time and cost savings. Not only that, it is improving employee experiences by enabling HRs real insight into absence patterns so that instances of increasing sickness – or even an employee not having taken enough planned time off – can be identified and proactively managed for the good of the employee and the organisation. We are excited for the global potential for both companies.”
The e-days solution also complements Cornerstone’s wider HR suite of services. With performance management, for instance, the e-days solution can identify and flag when a high performer has not taken sufficient planned time off, which enables HR to step in to ensure the employee’s well-being before they reach burn out.
David Wood, VP Alliances EMEA, Cornerstone OnDemand, added: “The Cornerstone team is delighted to be partnering with e-days – a visionary company that is transforming how business and HR leaders view core HR. We believe the alliance will deliver the best possible global absence management solution for our customers and their employees, enabling absence management to become a much more strategic element of the HR remit.”
Arnold concluded: “The Cornerstone team is fantastic to work with. The organisation invests heavily in performance development and the talent and motivation of its people has been very evident from day one of our conversations. We look forward to a long and fruitful collaboration.”
Partnership development plans for 2020 will see Cornerstone roll out the e-days solution as an integral part of its commercial core HR offering.