Recruiter.com Launches Upgraded AI and Video Enabled Hiring Platform
Recruiter.com Group, Inc., an AI-enabled hiring platform with the world’s largest network of recruiters, is pleased to announce a significant upgrade to its software platform.
Recommended AI News: Axcient Launches x360Recover Virtual Office
“We are excited to help our customers recruit talent faster using video, artificial intelligence technology, and virtual teams of on-demand recruiters. Our re-engineered platform integrates these capabilities into our core software and significantly upgrades our design, infrastructure, and usability,” said Evan Sohn, CEO of Recruiter.com. “Recruiter.com moves into the new year with an incredible opportunity and technical capability to help in the re-opening of our economy by enabling businesses of all sizes to recruit talent faster.”
Recommended AI News: Converge Technology Solutions Corp. Acquires Vivvo Application Studios Ltd.
New Recruiter Hiring Platform
- AI/Video features. Users shave days off the hiring process through video screening coupled with AI-matching from a database of hundreds of millions of profiles.
- New design. Completely reimagined design and user experience.
- New tech infrastructure. Enhanced server infrastructure, databases, and software environment create a fast and responsive user experience.
- New ways to surface data. New data points and reporting give our users more information up-front.
- New ways to engage. Over 27,000 platform recruiters now access leaderboards, network activity, ways to showcase their profiles.
“Recruiter.com is proud to continue executing for our clients while rapidly progressing through our product roadmap,” said Miles Jennings, Founder and COO of Recruiter.com. “We thank our CTO and development staff for their efforts and invite the recruiting community to experience the new platform.”
Recommended AI News: Bigtincan Acquires ClearSlide