Tata Consultancy Services Helps Its Customers Implement Comprehensive Digital Workplace Strategies and Deliver Intuitive, Immersive and Intelligent Workplaces
TCS, a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, North America,1 for the fourth year in a row.
“The new generation of digital workplace services are helping enterprises evolve from a technology-centric to user experience-centric approach to enhance employee engagement, boost productivity and accelerate the overall digital transformation journey,” said Krishna Mohan, Deputy Head, Cognitive Business Operations. “We believe our Leadership position is a testament to our ability to address all the key aspects of digital workplace transformation – user experience, productivity improvement, applications and infrastructure layers, and experience level-driven governance and business outcome measures.”
Recommended AI News: Answering The Question Why: Explainable AI
TCS has a comprehensive set of digital workplace services to create intuitive, immersive and intelligent workplaces, enabled by user empathetic design and agile execution to create delightful employee experiences. This is characterized by:
- Zero Touch IT: Machine First™ Delivery Model, powered by ignio™, a cognitive automation software that uses its pre-built body of knowledge and context awareness to diagnose and fix IT operational issues autonomously
- Use of Next Gen Technologies: Speech analytics, biometrics, experience analytics, AR/VR and other emerging technologies
- Empowered User Experience: Persona-based omnichannel experience, leveraging a one-click solution for intuitive and immersive support
TCS’ digital workplace services include:
- Digital Service Desk: Leverages TCS-built intellectual property such as Mobitio, ignio, chatbots, digital assistants, speech recognition technology, and gamification. Mobitio is an enterprise mobility platform embedded with intelligent automation and real-time analytics to provide location-aware services, creation and tracking of service requests on the go, and enterprise social collaboration.
- Digital Workplace Studio: Monitors the end user landscape in real time, identifies potential causes of user issues, and triggers automated resolution. This helps enhance user productivity and experience.
- TCS Intellispace: Delivers a smart and intelligent workplace that provides a highly intuitive and immersive end user experience.
Recommended AI News: Bravo! In Tough Times, Resolute PR Firms Stand Their Ground
TCS also leverages its large ecosystem of partners from its Co-Innovation Network, in combination with its proprietary solutions such as ignio, to provide unique solutions that drive digital workplace transformations.
“With our experience level agreements, Machine First approach to enhance user experience, investments in innovation and ability to support next generation cloud based workplace models, we help customers implement a comprehensive digital strategy and deliver intuitive, immersive and intelligent workplaces,” added Krishna Mohan.