2018/19 Innovations in Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT and Data Analytics
The “Innovations in Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT, and Data Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in artificial intelligence, IoT, blockchain, and data analytics.
The issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as manufacturing, healthcare, retail, logistics, insurance, and customer service.
Key Topics Covered
- Emerging ICT Innovations in the Healthcare, Manufacturing, Logistics, and Insurance Sectors
- Predictive Analytics Solution to Enhance Performance of Service Teams
- Data Analytics Platform to Improve Factory Efficiency
- Patient Engagement Solution to Enhance the Quality of Care
- Artificial Intelligence Powered Vision Analytics Platform
- Blockchain-based Smart Logistics Solution
- Generating Actionable Insights from IoT for Insurance Providers
- Agentless Enterprise Video Conferencing Solution for Mobile and Desktop Devices
- Streamlining Video Content Management Across Platforms
- Using Local Language Understanding to Expand the Reach of NLP
- Using Machine Learning to Automate Quality Assurance Function
- Industry Contacts