Boost Mobile Adds New Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G to Device Lineup
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition (FE) 5G Now Available for $649.99 for Customers Who Switch to Boost Mobile at Authorized Retailers, or $699.99 for New Customers in-Store and on Boost Mobile’s Website
Boost Mobile expanded its 5G device lineup with the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition (FE) 5G, a premium flagship smartphone that includes innovations Galaxy fans love most, available for purchase online at BoostMobile.com at an accessible price point of $699.99.
The Galaxy S20 FE 5G’s ultra-wide front 32MP and 12MP triple rear cameras with 30x Space Zoom capture both solo and group selfies effortlessly and in a single take. Plus, with access to 5G speeds on Boost Mobile’s New Upgraded Network, users can game in real time with little lag, download at lightning fast speeds and experience crystal clear video calls.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G features
- 6.5-inch1 Infinity-O Super AMOLED screen with a super smooth 120Hz refresh rate
- Long-lasting Intelligent 4500 mAh Battery
- Front 32MP and rear 12MP (ultra-wide) + 12MP (wide angle) + 8MP (telephoto) cameras
- 128GB of storage, expandable up to 1TB with MicroSD card2, and 6GB RAM
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon 8250 (5G) processor
- The Galaxy S20 FE 5G is available for $649.99 for customers who switch to Boost Mobile at any authorized retail store, or for $699.99 for new customers purchasing in-store or online at BoostMobile.com.
Recommended AI News: smartShift Achieves the Microsoft Gold Cloud Platform Competency
Boost Mobile plans offer customers flexibility, choice and performance
Boost Mobile’s unlimited prepaid phone plans, including unlimited data, talk, text and streaming starting at $50 per month, allow customers to enjoy all the features of their Galaxy S20 FE 5G, while staying connected.
Boost Mobile service plans include mobile hotspot and 99% nationwide coverage with voice roaming. New Boost Mobile customers with a compatible device will activate on the new T-Mobile network, where they will receive a stronger signal, faster speeds and more coverage.
Recommended AI News: Google Analytics Brings in Customer-centric Measurement for Better Conversions