Inseego Launches MiFi M2000 On Sunrise’s National 5G Network UPC Switzerland
Inseego Corp . (INSG), leader in 5G device-to-cloud and IoT solutions, announced the growth of its global customer base with the launch of its 5G MiFi® M2000 mobile wireless hotspot for Sunrise UPC Switzerland , which is now part of Liberty Global (LBTYA). The companies have come together to bring the award-winning MiFi M2000 to Sunrise UPC’s 5G network customers, providing unparalleled access to connectivity on the go, whether for work or play.
Recommended AI News: The Q and Chingari Partner for India’s First Virtual Television Show Audition
“Inseego’s connectivity solutions are widely recognized for their excellence in performance, security and quality, and we are delighted to bring this new 5G product to our customers.”
The MiFi M2000 offers the best features of Sunrise UPC’s 5G network, providing high speed, low latency connections with Wi-Fi for up to 30 devices. In addition to 5G, it provides a fallback to advanced 4G LTE (Cat 22) for reliable internet access anywhere across Sunrise UPC’s national network. Using Inseego’s advanced antenna designs, the M2000 delivers a robust signal even at the edge of the network, making it ideal for use not only in the city, but also on the highway, in ski resorts, in mountain chalets. and at the lake, as well as at other rural sites.
“Inseego’s connectivity solutions are widely recognized for their excellence in performance, security and quality, and we are delighted to bring this new 5G product to our customers,” said Stefan Fuchs, Director of Marketing at Sunrise UPC. “Business users and consumers alike can benefit from faster and more reliable Internet, video conferencing, media streaming and file transfer services almost anywhere. “
“The growing demand for Inseego’s high-performance 5G products is a testament to the innovation, reliability and security we build into each of our solutions,” said Simon Rayne, senior vice president and general manager, UK Uni, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, at Inseego. “We are proud that Sunrise UPC has chosen the MiFi M2000 to connect its customers to the 5G network, as well as to facilitate exciting new applications in the tourism, agriculture, healthcare, entertainment, and other industries. ‘other sectors. “
Recommended AI News: Wondershare Acquires Ufoto to Empower Users in the New Video Era
Outstanding signal performance indoors, outdoors, and isolated areas
Inseego’s MiFi M2000 5G delivers data speeds beyond gigabit * on bands below 6 GHz. It is also compatible with new applications that require the ultra-low latency responsiveness offered by 5G technology. The MiFi M2000 provides a reliable and secure 5G experience, which enables Sunrise UPC customers to:
- Enjoy Faster Throughput With Wi-Fi 6 – The MiFi M2000 5G uses efficient, simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi 6 technology, which delivers up to 4x the throughput per user *, and significantly speeds up speeds for connected devices over Wi-Fi 5. It provides secure connections to up to 30 Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- Connect with Enterprise Grade Security – Designed and developed in the USA, the MiFi M2000 5G series provides multiple layers of protection with the latest WPA 3 Wi-Fi security protocol, advanced encryption, hacker prevention , password protection, Guest Wi-Fi network, VPN transmission, as well as Open VPN.
- Connect any Wi-Fi enabled device to the power of 5G – With a large 2.4-inch color touchscreen, as well as simple menus available in multiple languages, the MiFi 2000 5G is plug-and-play allows easy connection with laptops, smartphones, tablets and other Wi-Fi enabled devices.
- All-day power and pocket – sized portability – With its sleek, compact design, long battery life, and fast charging, the MiFi M2000 goes anywhere and powers your Wi-Fi connections all day*.
Offer 5G to a world of new applications
Whether it’s heavy data consumers, telecommuters, or cutting-edge business applications, the MiFi M2000 5G provides lightning-fast, secure and reliable 5G connectivity for applications that demand high speed, high capacity and low latency, such as tourism, healthcare, emergency response, manufacturing, education, entertainment and more.
* Actual speeds and coverage may vary. Wi-Fi 6 speed per user 4 times higher when multiple devices are connected. Battery life and charging time may vary depending on the number of connected devices and activity. Inseego MiFi M2000 5G Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon® X55 5G Modem-RF System.
Recommended AI News: Introducing Skyy 10.8″ Android Tablet with the Most Advanced Glasses-Free 3D Optics