Mobileum Expands Roaming and Core Network Product Portfolio to Address Needs of Growing 5G Ecosystem
Expanded Roaming and Network Services Portfolio Enables New Business Opportunities as Telecom Operators Roll-Out 5G and Develop an Enhanced Set of Corporate and Consumer Services
Mobileum Inc., a leading global provider of analytics-based roaming and network services, telco security, risk management, and testing and monitoring solutions, is pleased to announce that it is expanding its corporate focus and enhancing its product portfolio for roaming and network services to better address the need for seamless 5G interoperability.
With a growing global ecosystem of 5G networks and IoT services gaining ground and private networks set to become increasingly relevant, efficient interconnection and service quality must be assured irrespective of geography or service play. Mobileum will be looking to leverage its deep roaming and engineering expertise, together with its enhanced risk, security, and testing and monitoring capabilities coming from its recent acquisitions, to support Telecom operators as they transform themselves and transition to a new digital society supported on 5G, commanding new standards of connectivity and experience.
Recommended AI News: Arvizio Advances Augmented Reality Digital Twins for Industry 4.0
Mobileum’s integrated and expanded Roaming and Network Services portfolio will enable service providers to achieve greater automation, interoperability, and QoS across a diverse set of public, private, and shared networks – helping to deliver a better customer experience while protecting the bottom line.
Kishore Vangipuram, Mobileum Chief of Roaming and Network Services, commented:
“Mobileum remains focused on providing solutions that enable mobile network operators to accelerate digitalization and innovation while improving network security and service quality. As service providers’ business models and partner relationships become more complex, we are expanding our product portfolio to bring a new degree of resilience and automation to our customers’ business and network operations – helping to tackle some of the industry’s biggest challenges brought by the evolution to 5G.”
Recommended AI News: Viasat, Infostellar Sign Global Real-Time Earth Agreement
One of the key founding principles driving Mobileum has been to connect people, places, and things efficiently and seamlessly while maximizing the return for operators. To achieve this vision and support the transition to 5G, Mobileum is launching a suite of new software solutions as part of its Active Intelligence Platform:
- Central Routing Director: enabling a more efficient call routing logic to meet technical and business needs, improving customer experience while maximizing revenue
- Voice Firewall: enhancing security, fraud detection, and policy controls combined with real-time call blocking treatment capabilities
- Enhanced Caller ID: providing a monetization platform for operators to leverage network information and call display, to empower identity, promote trust, and create a new channel for brand promotion
- Wholesale Business Advisor: reducing barriers between international and domestic roaming, automating business processes across international, domestic, and enterprise roaming partners while providing recommendations to optimize the roaming experience and costs
- eSIM Channel Platform: providing a platform for subscriber and enterprise roaming management
Supporting more than 900 global telecom operators, in 180 countries, the Mobileum Active Intelligence platform is an end-to-end analytics platform that empowers mobile network operators to:
- Increase revenues – by delivering innovative and compelling offers in new market segments
- Reduce revenue loss – with a layer of security to protect against attacks on voice networks
- Optimize network and wholesale costs – by enabling process automation that improves time to market, reliability, and visibility into wholesale and retail costs
Mobileum’s AI-driven platform is available both on-premises and on the cloud, delivering advanced solutions that successfully support and assure traditional and next-generation services as telecom networks evolve towards virtualization, cloud and 5G.
Recommended AI News: EMPLOYERS Modernizes Digital Transformation with Red Hat