Preorder begins tomorrow for Samsung Galaxy S20 5G Flagship Trio; Galaxy Z Flip Available Now
Sprint will begin preorder for Samsung’s first full 5G flagship lineup, Galaxy S20, tomorrow at 12:01am ET at www.sprint.com/GalaxyS205G. All three new devices will be available in all Sprint retail channels on March 6.
Recommended AI News: AgilePQ and Aegex Announce New Partnership
The Galaxy S20 series boasts unprecedented camera technologies and combines AI with Samsung’s largest image sensor for stunning image quality. Sprint will offer the sleek, modern Galaxy S20 series in all three size variations:
- Galaxy S20 5G is 6.2 inches and comes in in Cosmic Gray, Cloud Pink or Cloud Blue with 128 GB of internal memory. It has a 64MP super high-resolution camera and 30x zoom.
- Galaxy S20+ 5G is 6.7 inches and comes in Cosmic Black, Cosmic Gray or Cloud Blue with 128 GB of internal memory. It has a 64MP super high-resolution camera and 30x zoom.
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G tops out at 6.9 inches and comes in Cosmic Black or Cosmic Gray with 128 or 512 GB of internal memory. It has a 108MP super high-resolution camera and revolutionary folded lens with 100x zoom.
Sprint has two great offers so customers can pick the Galaxy S20 series phone that best fits their lifestyle:
- Switch to Sprint and get Galaxy S20 5G for $0 per month when you trade in your Galaxy S8 or newer in ANY condition.2
- Lease Samsung Galaxy S20 5G, Galaxy S20+ 5G or Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G and get a second Galaxy S20 5G on us with Sprint Flex lease.3
Sprint True Mobile 5G coverage has expanded to approximately 20 million people within nine metropolitan areas – Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Kansas City, Los Angeles, New York, Phoenix and Washington, D.C. In these areas, customers with 5G devices are experiencing dramatically faster speeds with Sprint’s average 5G download speed of 213 Mbps more than 5X faster than Sprint LTE.
Recommended AI News: SkySwitch Announces Upgrade to Support Kari’s Law E911 Requirements
Sprint continues to light up new 5G cell sites to deliver blazing-fast speeds and power new experiences for wireless customers including gaming and entertainment services, IoT and business applications. Sprint 5G is a platform for innovation that will create opportunities and growth across a range of industries – for instance, healthcare, manufacturing, technology, agriculture, transportation and hospitality.
Recommended AI News: Oro Unveils Feature-Packed OroCommerce Version 4.1