Cactus Semiconductor to Present at Sensors Expo & Conference
Andrew Kelly of Cactus Semiconductor Will Present At The Sensors Expo & Conference Which Will Take Place June 26 – 28, 2018 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California
Sensors Expo & Conference has established itself as North America’s premier event focused exclusively on sensors and sensor-integrated systems. Join us in the heart of Silicon Valley – June 26-28, 2018 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California – to be a part of THE only event where you can find solutions for your present sensing technologies while exploring sensing technologies that are driving tomorrow’s solutions.
The presentation, titled “ASIC Design – The Missing Piece to Your MEMS Development Puzzle” provides a summary of the many diverse features and functions required by MEMS devices, introduces the complex development puzzle presented by these systems, and then demonstrates how an ASIC design can provide the “missing piece” to that development puzzle.
Cactus Semiconductor is an ISO9001:2008 certified full-service provider of low-power analog and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs). Their specialty is in miniaturized portable, wearable, and implantable medical devices.
Key moments at the Sensors Expo & Conference to look forward to;
- Keynote: Sensor-Driven 3D Computer Vision and the Future of Human-Machine Interactions by Marc Pollefeys / Microsoft
- Keynote: The Search for Life in Our Solar System: Opportunities for Sensor Development by Dr. Carol Stoker / NASA Ames Research Center
- 10 Tracks with over 60 technical insights and case studies showcasing real sensors solutions from 100+ industry leading speakers
- 4 Pre-Conference Symposia on MEMS and Sensor Technologies, Energy Harvesting and Energy-Efficient Power Solutions, Smart Living through IoT Innovation, and Commercialization Opportunities for Printed, Flexible, Stretchable and Functional Fabric Sensors and Sensor-Based Systems for IoT and Wearables
- Embedded Hands-On Workshops
- Co-located Medical Sensors Design Conference
- Co-located Autonomous Vehicle Sensors Conference