Software AG announced that it will sponsor a session at the upcoming Garter Application Strategies and Solutions Summit 2018 on November 27-29 in Las Vegas, NV. The session, “Connectivity Is Key to Powering Amazing Fan (and Customer) Experiences,” will feature senior IT leaders from the Sacramento Kings and Atlanta Hawks professional sports teams.
It’s no secret that today’s sports games are more than “just a game” – they are personalized, immersive experiences – blending physical and digital into one. At the Gartner Application Strategies and Solutions Summit, executives from the Atlanta Hawks and Sacramento Kings will share their journey in transforming the fan experience, in partnership with Built.io by Software AG, by connecting all aspects of game-day, and providing them in a personalized, digital form. The key to transformation lies in connectivity.
- Marcus Wasdin, CIO, Atlanta Hawks
- Eric King, Vice President, Technology Operations, Sacramento Kings
- Software AG Solution Provider Session (SPS 12)
- “Connectivity Is Key to Powering Amazing Fan (and Customer) Experiences”
- Wednesday, 28 November 2018 – 10:45 AM – 11:30 AM PST
- Caesars Palace, 3570 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV
- Augustus I Room
The Gartner Application Strategies and Solutions Summit 2018 will examine the future of applications and how they depend on effective legacy modernization as much as innovation. This year’s summit will focus on these dual priorities, exploring the latest approaches to optimize existing applications and infrastructure as well as leading-edge technologies driving business transformation.