AgilePoint Announces New Connectivity
Digital Process Automation Platform Now Integrates with Microsoft Power Automate
This integration provides native support for flows within larger, more complex cross-organizational automations allowing businesses to:
- Access all of Power Automate’s 163 native trigger types inside AgilePoint.
- Execute activities based on both native and non-native external events.
- Start new workflows or perform operations inside running workflows.
- Enable cloud events, including IoT, without code.
- Send notifications when a new trigger takes place inside a supported legacy system.
- Optimize end-to-end automation sequences quickly and securely inside Power Automate.
- Easily trigger a Power Automate flow from within an AgilePoint process
Recommended AI News: Mastercard SpendingPulse: U.S. Retail Sales Grew 3.0% This Holiday Season
Now, users can include important daily productivity tasks performed by Power Automate in the big picture processes built in AgilePoint for maximum scalability and efficiency.
“One of our strategic goals is to provide AgilePoint customers with an intuitive way to scale their investment into Microsoft Power Automate flows” – said Jesse Shiah, the company’s founder and CEO.