Altice USA Introduces Optimum Stream and Suddenlink Stream: A Best-in-Class Streaming Experience for the Company’s Broadband Customers
Altice USA unveils Optimum Stream and Suddenlink Stream, a new 4K streaming device available to the company’s broadband-only customers.
Powered by Android TV OS, the new streaming experience provides a best-in-class and user-friendly solution for broadband-only customers to have access to a wide variety of video content, including thousands of apps and streaming services on Google Play and over 50 free live streaming channels.
Customers can also do more on their TV using their voice by pressing the Google Assistant button on the remote to search for entertainment, control their TV and smart home devices, and more.
Recommended AI News: Verticurl and Startup-O Announce Strategic Partnership
“As more consumers turn to streaming content for their entertainment needs, we are pleased to introduce Stream for our Optimum and Suddenlink broadband-only customers to bring a robust array of free, live, and subscription-based content right to their fingertips,” said Hakim Boubazine, President of Telecommunications and Chief Operating Officer. “Now, our broadband-only customers who prefer to stream content can simply rely on our new device for their favorite apps, news, and entertainment programming, and our 1 Gig customers get the benefit of receiving it free with their service.”
With Optimum Stream and Suddenlink Stream, customers can:
Stream the best entertainment apps
- Popular streaming apps such as Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max, Peacock, and Discovery+ are preselected for easy set up
- Thousands of apps available to download on Google Play
- 4K HDR and Dolby Vision for the highest quality playback
- Voice search across live streaming TV and apps to find what customers want to watch
Recommended AI News: Leading Industry Analyst Launch Global Risk and RegTech Marketplace
Stream live TV seamlessly
- 50+ free live streaming channels available through the Optimum Stream and Suddenlink Stream apps including live news from News 12, i24NEWS and Cheddar News, children’s entertainment from Kabillion, lifestyle entertainment from Bon Appetit, Wired, and Reelz, and sports coverage from Stadium, all in a familiar live TV setting
Enjoy a practical and convenient experience
- Easy self-installation and set-up
- Device delivers powerful performance in a sleek, compact design
- With Google Assistant, customers can find the content they love, control their TV and smart devices, get answers to questions, plan their day, and more – with their voice
The new streaming device is available for free to Optimum and Suddenlink broadband-only customers who select 1 Gig service or the highest broadband speed available in their service area. It is available to all other Optimum and Suddenlink broadband-only customers for loyalty pricing of $5 per month.
Recommended AI News: Syniti launches Data Jumpstart to Drive Business value from Data