Araali Now Available on AWS Marketplace
Araali announced the availability of their Runtime Security Solution for Kubernetes through Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace.
The Araali solution for AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) is delivered as a yaml file and run on any EKS cluster to secure it.
Recommended AI News: Ease and Reliance Standard Launch Unique Integration Partnership
Once you deploy Araali on your Kubernetes cluster, it covers any existing apps/nodes as well as any future apps/nodes that get added to the cluster. It provides out of the box business value:
- Allows your team to focus on innovation as Araali automates your runtime security with a single click.
- Easily spot threats after Araali has created a self-organizing runtime.
- Get to compliance (SOC2, PCI) at warp speed.
- Accelerate your Cloud and Kubernetes adoption with DevSecOps automation powered by Araali.
- Segment access to your Kubernetes Services based on geolocation.
Recommended AI News: Cognira Makes Its AI-Powered Promotion Suite Available to All Retailers
Why Araali is beneficial for your DevOps and SecOps team – Araali automates the mundane task of creating network security policy and managing its lifecycle without Dev or Sec having to write any config.
- No handwriting policies or security yaml. Policies are auto-discovered and ready for use.
- Continuous security monitoring of runtime for detecting lateral movements, exfiltration attempts, overexposed services, and zero-day exploits.
- Accurate alerts with no false positives that are intelligently routed to the app owner.
- Alerts populated upfront with the required context. SecOps don’t need to marry cloudwatch, firewall, and IAM logs to investigate.
- Seamless upgrades managed via SaaS – no DevOps management overhead.
Getting started with Araali on AWS
A free 30-day trial for Araali is available via the AWS marketplace.
Once you register, you will get a yaml file that you can use to secure your k8s clusters in minutes.
- Watch our Araali demo video.
- Visit the AWS Marketplace for a Free trial of Araali.
- Contact our support team for more information.
Araali Networks secures your runtime with confidence because it uses deterministic identity-based privilege tracking, unlike other endpoint or network-based solutions that use IP addresses, heuristics, or opaque behavior models. Araali future proofs your infrastructure, delivering more robust cloud security, operational agility to accelerate digital transformation, and better ROI for any infrastructure at any scale.
Recommended AI News: AuditMap.ai and Deloitte Canada Leverage Latest In AI To Enhance Internal Audit